Another 2 AFA Reunion.

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by KennyC, Jun 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There is a planned reunion for soldiers and officers that served with 2AFA and 1CSMR between 1996 and 2001 on the 9th,10th and 11th November 2007.

The plan is to meet on Friday 9th, have a drink or two and on Sunday 11th lay a wreath at the local Military cemetary.

So far we have a massive 9 people on the list, if you are interested please email me for details at standatease@hotmail.com Please leave a contact phone number along with your name.

Alternatively you can cantact Danny A****n or Paul D******s at Keogh Barracks for more details.

I hope to see you all there!

*Edit, I'm scanning loads of old photographs at the moment, I'm gonna add them here low quality, over the next couple of weeks. If anyone wants a high quality photo emailed to them PM me.

PHOTO's Removed*

2. PHOTO's Removed*

3. PHOTO's Removed*

4. Will definately be there cant wait. As long as none of the c**ks are that is see you soon mate. Already got one more that's a definate talk soon xx

5. Kenny, you are a fuck1ng mong. I don't think I've seen a bigger violation of serving soldiers' PERSEC than this. Remove them now!

6. Invictus your a fuck1ng Anus.

A quick PM telling me about my oversight would have been better than going off on one. Your point however, is noted. Thanks for your productive post.

@ Welsh_Angel - glad you can make it babe, looking forward to seeing you again. :D

7. PMs can go for days without being read. Posts get read every day.
    An 'oversight' is when a Pte soldier does something like this. When a 13 yr Sgt/SSgt does it, that's just being a mong. Cheers for editing them to cover up the eyes though.

8. Is there any re-unions planned or people going for people there between 1988-1992 :?

9. I'm not sure IRON, I do know none of us were there in 1988 - Most of us only joined after 1990.

10. Shame about that you missed the old , old MASH bar in Roberts Bks. In touch with a few medics from that era so will check with them.

Great first LAD posting for me and liver still working :twisted:

11. :D :D :D ,
    This should be a good one, I know Kenny will organize it well. Need feed back from other's.
    As for PERSEC, has anyone seen Soldier Mag this month? 8O .

12. Hey Ken spoke to H"$$^N B£$^^&N she can make it aswell hope alls ok with you take care x

13. @ Welsh Angel - Great news, ask her to email me and I'll give her the details.

@ Pride of the Midlands - so you finally mastered the wonders of the interweb eh - nice one.

Anyone keep in touch with any of the Jockbat, a 2AFA reunion wouldnt be the same without them would it :?:

14. Anyone seen AXXXXXXXX SXXXXX recentely, blond chick from Lancashire.

EDITED BY MOD- AGAIN!

15. No Top_Soldier, I don't know A____ S___ - though the amount you go on about her she must be fit. :)

Does anyone keep in touch with any of the jockbat from 2AFA? Junior, Goggs or Foggy?