Anonymous Web Surfing?

#1
I'm not a computer whiz, so I'm not sure how this works. Anyway, this site offers anonymous web surfing free of charge. You simply type in the url of the site you want to visit, and it assigns you a different ip address. anonymouse.org
 
#2
Useful for flogging on then?
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#3
it works by putting a virus on the system that informs the police when you anonymously visit a nonce site ....
 
#4
Herrenbloke said:
it works by putting a virus on the system that informs the police when you anonymously visit a nonce site ....
I'm not talking about porn sites. There are certain free gaming sites that infect your computer with spyware when you download their "free" games. For example, I'm playing this game called Dope Wars that unloaded some adware on my system.
 
#6
YANK60 said:
Herrenbloke said:
it works by putting a virus on the system that informs the police when you anonymously visit a nonce site ....
I'm not talking about porn sites. There are certain free gaming sites that infect your computer with spyware when you download their "free" games. For example, I'm playing this game called Dope Wars that unloaded some adware on my system.
Sure :wink:
 
#7
Herrenbloke said:
it works by putting a virus on the system that informs the police when you anonymously visit a nonce site ....
This been a problem before for you then? You didn't sign on as LJH before?
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#8
A girlfirend once said that she thought I may be a nonce.... how the feck could she know... she was only 12...... (Straight to hell for that one!)
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#12
Think of Gary Glitter, Michael Jackson and Irish Catholic Priests and small children and you get the idea Yank. (God do these people not understand English!) ;-)
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#14
Then why the anonymous surfing old boy? Got something to hide have we? Some sordid little colonial sexual deviance eh? Don't tell me you like to do it with British Army Nurses you pervert!
 
#17
Herrenbloke said:
Of course I'm joking.... as if anyone would want to shag a QA sober!
I do a virus scan about once every two weeks, and usually find a dozen or more pieces of junk. My e-mail boxes are clogged with spam, and I can't keep up with it. And it's all being triggered by sites I visit, including this one.
 
#19
Herrenbloke said:
Then why the anonymous surfing old boy? Got something to hide have we? Some sordid little colonial sexual deviance eh? Don't tell me you like to do it with British Army Nurses you pervert!
Yank60 is a fan of obscure porn like......"Jewish teacher with knitted clip-on beard" and "Man fat on my merkin.com" :twisted:
 
#20
Bennett said:
Herrenbloke said:
Then why the anonymous surfing old boy? Got something to hide have we? Some sordid little colonial sexual deviance eh? Don't tell me you like to do it with British Army Nurses you pervert!
Yank60 is a fan of obscure porn like......"Jewish teacher with knitted clip-on beard" and "Man fat on my merkin.com" :twisted:
That's it! You got me!


 

Top