Anonymous targets Soldiers & Police?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Oyibo, Oct 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Received this email this morning (Why would Anonymous would be so good at running the country if they don't even know that I haven't worn a uniform for years?):

Has anyone else here received this email?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I think that the weirdo's are out in force today. It must be the aspect of the moon or something. Jimmy's Best Mate and myself have received death threats for some unknown transgression but you're a winner to have your debts sorted.
  3. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

No, perhaps they're recruiting their elite forces first.

Do you get a free Guy Fawkes mask? What's the TACOS like? Do I get to keep my Army pension? Have they thought any of this through?
  4. What's the quality of Mexican food got to do with it?....
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I'm okay with my debts being sorted, but I really don't want to grow my own food. Can we opt out of the bits we don't like, or is it all compulsory under Anonymous Utopia?

@BL - I'll ask if they provide Guy Fawkes masks. I suspect that in the interests of happiness they will take your pension and give it to someone else.
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Stick the first line of the email into Google. It's all over the shop. Including their spiritual leader David Icke.

"We call on you to do the right thing for once"... That's the moment the Smack In The Gob protocol kicks in I'm afraid.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Is it tinfoil hat time or what?
  8. No-ones mentioned SLRs yet to be used in the revolution?

The old farts who idolise it must still be asleep

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber
  9. Does that mean I have to give them my land and big house so that I can get some land to build a big house? Bit confused.

Will we have SLR's?
  10. Brotherton Lad

Number two Rifleman!

Man in the red T-shirt.

One round, fire!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Yep. Received the same mail this morning from ext []
    The most disappointing part was the assumption that I was one of the "working class". I spend most of my time trying not to work.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Would Sluggy get a pony?
  13. I've seen the video and it has convinced me. But there will be fireworks that night!
  14. She can have three if she will remove them from my field in Rutland.
  15. Brotherton Lad

I'll only go if there's toffee apples and parkin with plenty of ginger.