Anonymous Hacks IRS Database — Publishes Romney Tax Returns

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DrStealth, Aug 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. haha.

Free Wood Post

sounds like a fun bloke, gets my vote

• Like Like x 1
  2. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Something anyone standing for office anywhere ought to be grown up enough to understand is that the opposition WILL turn the planet inside out to see if there is any financial of sexual mud to sling. Stonewalling or concealing never works and brings the candidate's Party into disrepute and makes thjose who chsoe him look stupid.

That said, people like Clinton and JFK have survived all manner of evidence about shady property deals and games in the Oval office broom cupboard so some people are born to the Teflon if not to the purple.

3. The US purient interest in their politicians love/sex lives is pretty funny when you compare it to some of the stuff that the European heads of state etc get up to.

The French president is married but lives with his girlfriend while the German president dumps his wife for a newer verison and does it during a speech and there are many more examples.

4. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

.. and Berlusconi ..

And what was concealed that was only let out later, like

The not readily believable discovery that Major was humping Edwina Currie. I mean, John Major??? Who'd have thought he had it in him.

And Heath being a practising poof.

And I'm not sure that staying married to Cherie B isn't a form of perversion.

5. Meh...... Vey rich b'stard fiddles taxes legally.....None story

6. Almost believed it until we got to the Venetion Party bit.