Anonymous declares war on [ISIS] terrorists

My thoughts exactly. They are thriving on social media and internet usage so hitting them there will hurt them as much as shutting down a couple or three bank accounts I would think.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Conversely it could just disrupt the monitoring programmes of the likes of the NSA & GCHQ.

Erm... A left wing cyber group declares war on a right wing 'militant' group. Wonders never cease. Whats the world coming to?

Ritch

LE
The huge march in Paris today is a slap in the face to the Islamonatzis.

How is it? They don't give a toss about what people think.

They won't go away just because some people had a big get together.

verticalgyro

MIA
DirtyBAT
"Anonymous" isn't a group, it's a bunch of spotty fifteen year olds in their parents basement with an internet connection and a crappy DDoS software who aren't going to do anything except shut down websites for an hour or so for a few weeks until they bored and jump on the next bandwagon for shits and giggles.

I don't quite know why the Mass Media even report this, they fall for the troll over and over again.

As a measure of how ineffectual and how important they are, look at this image:

article-2488128-19371A3800000578-592_634x424.jpg

That's the sort of deep thinking radical "movement" that's declared eWar on jihadis. Well, that's great the killings will stop soon, I'm sure.

verticalgyro

MIA
DirtyBAT
While I'm on about it, and while I am denigrating "Anonymous", they do have a point. It's just that they're as impotent as the rest of us.

What should be happening is the servers that are rented or owned by terrorist organisations should be seized or turned off - but that's a dangerous road to go down, once you start shutting off freedom of speech for these groups, who next?

Anonymous, if they have the capability could restrict or immobilise their primary funding or finance network.

However, they could also interfere with the international communities previous and current hard work. Anything that can irradicate ISIS and their sick ideology, their hypricrosy and terror networks can only be welcomed.

They could well assist authorities in reducing ISIS activities although Anonymous and they're previous history will obviously be met with sceptism and apprehension although on the other hand anonymous can easily do stuff and get away with it that the authorities simply can't due to bring accountable.

Unfortunately, a catch22 situation....

Ritch

LE
There's an idea, let's drop Brand into ISIS's heartland and see how long it is before they start lopping their OWN heads orf

I can't stand that beardy twat. You only have to see his 'Trews' videos on YouTube to see what a monumental prick he is.

I can't stand that beardy twat. You only have to see his 'Trews' videos on YouTube to see what a monumental prick he is.
Another reasonable excuse to drop him in to his bestest new mates.
I tend to avoid this twat's outings on most media platforms, but every now and again the ********* at the BBC stick him on a programme with <almost> normal humans.

Last edited:
"Anonymous" isn't a group, it's a bunch of spotty fifteen year olds in their parents basement with an internet connection and a crappy DDoS software who aren't going to do anything except shut down websites for an hour or so for a few weeks until they bored and jump on the next bandwagon for shits and giggles.

I don't quite know why the Mass Media even report this, they fall for the troll over and over again.

As a measure of how ineffectual and how important they are, look at this image:

article-2488128-19371A3800000578-592_634x424.jpg

That's the sort of deep thinking radical "movement" that's declared eWar on jihadis. Well, that's great the killings will stop soon, I'm sure.

On the upside some religious nutter with a Machete and an Semtex body warmer may well decide that Russell Brandt is the Public face of anonymous and target the dull hypocritical vacuous ****.

Latest Threads