Annual Arrse Sh*t Stirring Awards

M

Mr T

Nominee's are:

Baddass
The Monk
Bravo_Bravo

Bunch of multiple thread abusing bracket-splitters. Get a life sad krazy foo's

Ah still ain't gettin on no goddam plane.

Who is the Mr T penis? another dullard with jack sh*t to say other than 'Ain't gettin on no plane' thrapper!

A_team_lewis said:
Poor monkey, get a proper job!
Ive got one thanks, and surely you being in the OTC would mean you have an interst in the proper job i do (you know, being a full time soldier)

Dear Monkey,
My apologies, I do wish do be employed in the same manner as you to a certain extent. However I derive no pleasure from pissing people off all day so your particular branch is not attractive. Keep up the good "work".
ATL

ATL stop reading what the big boys write i.e those round long enough/those old enough to have had dealings with the RMP.
You are only OTC - know your place child

:lol: It's a right laugh. Shame you boys get so uptight. I'm not allowed to say what I think because I'm not in the regs yet. Granted I would never dream of actually going up to you, sir! and speaking my mind, I thought arrse was a much more open environment.
Please excuse me for thinking you lads were grown up enough to take a bit of banter.

Lewis, you are allowed to say what you like, unfortunately. Its just that you tend to speak as much common sense as a lobotomised female on the blob.

Youll learn banter once youve started shaving.

You are excused.

I wouldn't worry on their account Lippy. As far as I'm concerned.....it's in the bag (talking about bags......how's your mum?)

Almost immediately, and she is soooooo grateful for your concern she has started a charity for the infectious, its called genitalwartsrus.com and all donations gratefully received...

Mr T said:
Nominee's are:

Baddass
The Monk
Bravo_Bravo

oooooo how wondrous to have been noticed by a student.. even if his subject clearly is not English ( Greengrocers apostrophe, btw. ) Can I just say, on behalf of the other nominees....do some work

It really matters to me. ( durch )

Bravo_Bravo said:
Mr T said:
Nominee's are:

Baddass
The Monk
Bravo_Bravo

oooooo how wondrous to have been noticed by a student.. even if his subject clearly is not English ( Greengrocers apostrophe, btw. ) Can I just say, on behalf of the other nominees....do some work
Can't believe I missed that apostrophe.

Why are there no bints mentioned???????