Annual AMS Promotion Lottery

It's that time again folks! yes I am now poised waiting for "First Sight" of "The List" The annual lottery has come round again and I am looking forward to perusing the list to see which cheeses have been promoted this year. You can't blame records as there are CO's out there reccomending these people.

Personally I am not bitter as you may have observed from previous posts I don't want promoting I just want records to "Quote Me Happy" and leave me in post. Will it happen.... Nah.... they always move happy people.

I wait with baited breath

Ventress

LE
I thought the results were already out- well thats what I heard, everyone planning the WO and SNCO caroseul on whos leaving where and who's going where!

Not that years board will raise my BP, as it has in the past- good luck to all and God help the Coprs!

Is the list out already? Oh well I can only assume that they only sent it out to units with personnel selected for promotion as it has not reached my unit yet.

Maybe this means I can stay where I'm happy :D

Verger QMan9193 said:
I thought the results were already out- well thats what I heard, everyone planning the WO and SNCO caroseul on whos leaving where and who's going where!

Not that years board will raise my BP, as it has in the past- good luck to all and God help the Coprs!
consider yourself red penned. :lol: :lol:

Ventress

LE
Monsignor TURP said:
Verger QMan9193 said:

consider yourself red penned. :lol: :lol:
I will take 100 lines:

I must write proper cos TURP is looking!

etc!

Red pen doesn't scare me I had the RED PEN NAZI at Tidworth!

Ventress

LE
TisMe said:
I thought the board sat on the twenty something of Jan??

Sure i am right!
You are quite right old friut, I am just having a jolly jape at the fact everyone seems to know the result of the board before it sits! Its a play on word- hyperbole I think! Or is it pathos?

Sounds like we are all the same. Awaiting the elusive signal so we can all have a scan over and make comments such as "good for him/her" and "not him/her, he/she is a %&*$£" etc!! Don't say it isn't true cos we all do it.

Ventress

LE
Top tip for first sight of the signal, contact the TA Perm staff- they always get it first. It will sit in Regular first sight files for about a month!

That is all TURP does all day watch this site :roll:

He is the proffessional Arrse Watcher ??????? :) :wink:

You are quite right old friut, I am just having a jolly jape at the fact everyone seems to know the result of the board before it sits! Its a play on word- hyperbole I think! Or is it pathos?

OLD FRUIT???? I may be old but I am not a fruit!!!!!!

And pathos is in Cyprus i think??????????

Ventress

LE
FidelisForever said:
Just out of curiosity as a Warrant Officer if I wanted to go and observe a promotion board, Not my own obviously, how would I go about it. Does anyone know ?
Offer to wait on or sweep up at the end.

Latest Threads