Annual AMS Promotion Lottery

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by soxmis2222, Jan 7, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's that time again folks! yes I am now poised waiting for "First Sight" of "The List" The annual lottery has come round again and I am looking forward to perusing the list to see which cheeses have been promoted this year. You can't blame records as there are CO's out there reccomending these people.

Personally I am not bitter as you may have observed from previous posts I don't want promoting I just want records to "Quote Me Happy" and leave me in post. Will it happen.... Nah.... they always move happy people.

I wait with baited breath

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I thought the results were already out- well thats what I heard, everyone planning the WO and SNCO caroseul on whos leaving where and who's going where!

Not that years board will raise my BP, as it has in the past- good luck to all and God help the Coprs!

3. Is the list out already? Oh well I can only assume that they only sent it out to units with personnel selected for promotion as it has not reached my unit yet.

Maybe this means I can stay where I'm happy :D

4. consider yourself red penned. :lol: :lol:

5. I thought the board sat on the twenty something of Jan??

Sure i am right!

6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I will take 100 lines:

I must write proper cos TURP is looking!

etc!

Red pen doesn't scare me I had the RED PEN NAZI at Tidworth!

7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

You are quite right old friut, I am just having a jolly jape at the fact everyone seems to know the result of the board before it sits! Its a play on word- hyperbole I think! Or is it pathos?

8. Sounds like we are all the same. Awaiting the elusive signal so we can all have a scan over and make comments such as "good for him/her" and "not him/her, he/she is a %&*$£" etc!! Don't say it isn't true cos we all do it.

9. Are they still taking bribes? I got a few pence spare this month, I wonder what 50p will get me???? :p

10. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Top tip for first sight of the signal, contact the TA Perm staff- they always get it first. It will sit in Regular first sight files for about a month!

11. That is all TURP does all day watch this site :roll:

He is the proffessional Arrse Watcher ??????? :) :wink:

12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Atleast he can his head down after all his agency work!

13. You are quite right old friut, I am just having a jolly jape at the fact everyone seems to know the result of the board before it sits! Its a play on word- hyperbole I think! Or is it pathos?

OLD FRUIT???? I may be old but I am not a fruit!!!!!!

And pathos is in Cyprus i think??????????

14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Well a satsuma then!

Pathos- not Paphos! Youre banned anyway!

15. I am from london not satsu?

Therefore I am a Londoner and not a satsuma!!!! wher is it anyway??