Annual 2006

Discussion in 'ACF' started by Lepus, Apr 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where are we all off to this year then chaps (and chapess's).

Mines Altcar, Liverpool
  2. Westdown Camp, SPTA.
  3. Thats a nice one actually, good for County weekends.
  4. St Martins plain............ not even big enough for the whole county to go on. what were they thinking.
  5. Eh....>>Explain!!

You must have some muppets at County HQ!
  6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Fremington this year!
  7. Spike,

You'll be pleased to hear you'll be getting some of Tayforth's *finest* this year :roll:. Sadly I don't think I'll be able to make it this year :(
  8. Altcar for an annual? god have mercy on your souls. couldnt spend more than a weekend in that place. yet to find out where we're heading.
  9. Well........... yes we have :)

Apparently there will not be enough accomodation for all the county. so they are thinking of sending only the most senior 1 stars and above. Senior being the one with only one or two subjects left to pass.

Muppets....... definately :)
  10. No doubt we'll have the usual clots from BUOTC with us again. Never mind eh.
  11. when u have your night off, you go down to Liverpool for a p1ss up
  12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Better make sure the mess bar is well stocked then! :lol:
  13. Already Planned!
  14. 8O What night off?
  15. Suits you, why dont your county try to book napier aswell. that way your could split up you county between the two camps. We did a similar thing last year with Napier and the camp just across the road (name escapes me). Worked out pretty well. We had two regiments on napier and another regiment on the other camp. 3 stars and 4 star/SCIC were on the one camp though.

Spike, fremington is a good camp, but im not sure about it being good for county size. The best thing about it is that its close to shops for sneaking out and is in a good area for AT. went last year on AT and am going back this year to do the same sort of thing. Plus it has a great naafi and a good size sports pitch.

As far as myself is concerned i will be of to Longmoor, never been there myself although i hear its a prety good camp with excellent accomadatioin.