Annoying Tw@ts on the box

#1
Ok, I admit it, sad though it is, I watch the Gadget Show, really get off on Suzy Perry, dirty mare, but she's poorly and some feckin eedjit decided to put an ugly bald tattooed munter on to replace her, so now I have two of them to get on my tits, there is her and the other baldy tw@t with the Joe 90 glasses at least 5 times bigger than the pin headed knobber needs, and he thinks he is still a teenager rather than the uncool c0ck head he is.

I know, I could just turn it off and wait for Suzy to get better, but then wouldn't have reason to bitch.

Any body on TV get on your teats?
 
#2
That tw@ Kieth Lemming of that celeberaty juice.But the burds on it are fit! The missis like's it tho,I bugger off to the box room,grab a beer & do some work on the latest model kit.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#5
mighty_nimbus said:
Ok, I admit it, sad though it is, I watch the Gadget Show, really get off on Suzy Perry, dirty mare, but she's poorly and some feckin eedjit decided to put an ugly bald tattooed munter on to replace her, so now I have two of them to get on my tits, there is her and the other baldy tw@t with the Joe 90 glasses at least 5 times bigger than the pin headed knobber needs, and he thinks he is still a teenager rather than the uncool c0ck head he is.

I know, I could just turn it off and wait for Suzy to get better, but then wouldn't have reason to bitch.

Any body on TV get on your teats?
I love gadgets, but these freaks really take the p!ss - it spoils the entire show.

One's a bald freak with Jo 90 specks - fcuk, just type that and then re-read your post - yep, deffo Jo 90, another's a bald freak with a miss-shapen body and daft tats under her flabby arms, one's a gormless looking twirp who'd make a good helper for Frankenstein, and the last one is just a d!ck.

Then there's all this faux enthusing about sh!t - it's the same as 5th Gear - utter, faux, half-witted cr@p for 10 year kids.

Tomorrows World it aint.
 
A

armadillo

Guest
#6
that moron on ready steady cook who is not even a qualified chef Ainsley Harriott, why does he have to touch everything?

His advice is meaningless and he is to catering as King herod is to child care,
 
#14
Rachel Allen

I want to reach into th tv and throttle her
 
#16
easesprings said:
Rachel Allen

I want to reach into th tv and throttle her
So do I, but in an eroto-asphyxiation type of way whilst banging her back doors in :wink:
 
#17
saintstone said:
easesprings said:
Rachel Allen

I want to reach into th tv and throttle her
So do I, but in an eroto-asphyxiation type of way whilst banging her back doors in :wink:
Yea but she would go all mumsie afterwards and want you to clear up
 
#19
easesprings said:
saintstone said:
easesprings said:
Rachel Allen

I want to reach into th tv and throttle her
So do I, but in an eroto-asphyxiation type of way whilst banging her back doors in :wink:
Yea but she would go all mumsie afterwards and want you to clear up
I know, but think of the fun of being wiped down :wink:
 
#20
saintstone said:
easesprings said:
saintstone said:
easesprings said:
Rachel Allen

I want to reach into th tv and throttle her
So do I, but in an eroto-asphyxiation type of way whilst banging her back doors in :wink:
Yea but she would go all mumsie afterwards and want you to clear up
I know, but think of the fun of being wiped down :wink:
:puker: :pukel: :puker: :pukel:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The NAAFI Bar 2
SKJOLD Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4
Mighty_doh_nut Aviation 10

Similar threads

Latest Threads