Annoying Tw@ts on the box

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mighty_nimbus, Apr 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, I admit it, sad though it is, I watch the Gadget Show, really get off on Suzy Perry, dirty mare, but she's poorly and some feckin eedjit decided to put an ugly bald tattooed munter on to replace her, so now I have two of them to get on my tits, there is her and the other baldy tw@t with the Joe 90 glasses at least 5 times bigger than the pin headed knobber needs, and he thinks he is still a teenager rather than the uncool c0ck head he is.

I know, I could just turn it off and wait for Suzy to get better, but then wouldn't have reason to bitch.

Any body on TV get on your teats?
  2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

That tw@ Kieth Lemming of that celeberaty juice.But the burds on it are fit! The missis like's it tho,I bugger off to the box room,grab a beer & do some work on the latest model kit.
  3. Richard Hammond
  4. Ben Fogle. Really find the smarmy git irritating.
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I love gadgets, but these freaks really take the p!ss - it spoils the entire show.

One's a bald freak with Jo 90 specks - fcuk, just type that and then re-read your post - yep, deffo Jo 90, another's a bald freak with a miss-shapen body and daft tats under her flabby arms, one's a gormless looking twirp who'd make a good helper for Frankenstein, and the last one is just a d!ck.

Then there's all this faux enthusing about sh!t - it's the same as 5th Gear - utter, faux, half-witted cr@p for 10 year kids.

Tomorrows World it aint.
  6. that moron on ready steady cook who is not even a qualified chef Ainsley Harriott, why does he have to touch everything?

His advice is meaningless and he is to catering as King herod is to child care,
  7. Funny really, I don't watch anyone on TV who I think is a tw@. It means I don't watch a bundle of telly but what I do is usually quality!
  8. Andy Gray on Sky Football . . knob!
  9. I can see where you're coming from but that's Gail Porter back on the telly.

She's aged a bit though

Attached Files:

• gp.jpg
      File size:
      82.5 KB
  10. I feckin hate Davina McCaul!
  11. You would though.
  12. I'd certainly goose her, She gets fitter every year.
  13. im not the only one whos noticed

tw@t who gets on my nerves is that tim westwood, what a complete cnut.
  14. Rachel Allen

I want to reach into th tv and throttle her
  15. Cos he's not real - always playing a part...WHO is he ?