Annoying Mothers...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by poo_finger, Jul 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have you got one?! Honestly if given the chance i would hit mine over the head with an ETH and fuck her off into a shallow grave somewhere!

She does my fcuking tits in!

As much as i love her. she is the nosiest fcuking cow in the universe, its like living with a member of the fcuking Gestapo!

How would you do away with your mother?! Hints and tips would be appreciated!
  2. Of course they're annoying, they combine the two most irritating qualities known to man, ie: being women, and being old.
    Killing them is tempting but the chances of getting away with it are slim. My solution was to buy a property with a high wall and security gates, and ignore her phone calls.
    Every year on my birthday, she ties balloons and flowers to my gate in a desperate day long vigil, while I hurl abuse at her and hose her down with my pressure washer.
  3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

My stepbiatch,when my Dad died (My Mom died in 73) decided to cremate him despite dads wishes to be buried next to my Mom back in Brum,then scaterred his ashes without telling me & then saying her son was dealing with the memorial tree which,when I went to the cemetary & was told it was a load of bollux.
    As far as I care she can rot in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Shit the bed, and my post was purely in a rage at my nosey old bitches probing questions!

I still want to kill her though!...and i'm waiting on tips!
  5. Balloons, and pressure washer's....Hmmm that has given me a excellent idea for a game to play at the local mlllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr school!
  6. Just stick a chisel in her neck on mothers day, it shows you're thinking of her.
  7. Poo,
    It sounds to me that this is just sexual frustration.
    Give your Mum a quickie,and it will relieve all your pent up anger and tension.
  8. My mum was that annoying, when i was burying her, she kept squealing she was still alive. So i replaced the ball-gag.
  9. after all you've been there before, albeit a few years ago

10. Grin and bear it, she is your mother after all. You owe it to her to compress all your rage and frustration into a tiny ball inside, burning with the heat of a thousands suns until it bursts forth in an orgy of frenzied violence as you pick her up from the Church social.

That's what I did, she seemed to get the message.
  11. Why is that mothers are always bloody right.............arghhh that is annoying.
  12. Give her a couple of sleeping tabs and kick her down the stairs.
  13. Don't waste money on pills,just a quick kick will do.
    "Oh dear,she must have tripped on the loose carpet"
    Please ensure you loosen the carpet at the top of the stairs first.
  14. Just a stab in the dark, which incidentally is what you'll be getting if you don't answer correctly,

How old are you :?

6 - suck it up

36 - get your own place

66 - bury her, no one will notice.
  15. Yeah I cant the old hag either. As yes, my mother is a woman, but also because she gets on my tits. I am not a woman however.