Annoying Advert, Nice Bird

talking of annoying ads...have you seen the one for the Boots No7 anti-wrinkle shoite? Probably not being blerks...but would it make a difference if i said, i swear the bird in it is her from Ashes to Ashes but minus the dodgy bubble perm??...and the stockings and mini skirt, she's not wearing them either!! Or the gun!

bigbird67 said:
talking of annoying ads...have you seen the one for the Boots No7 anti-wrinkle shoite? Probably not being blerks...but would it make a difference if i said, i swear the bird in it is her from Ashes to Ashes but minus the dodgy bubble perm??...and the stockings and mini skirt, she's not wearing them other!! Or the gun!

your right it is her

she was the bird that was on spooks as well

she would defitnely get it

in fact I would put some effort in for her

who was the original bird singing on the diamond car insurance ad

Anti wrinkle = Polyfiller.

Looking at this ad, and they wonder why so many young girls go on crazy diets and kill themselves, lets see NORMAL women! NOT bloody Stick Insects! .. .. :wink:

bigbird67 said:
talking of annoying ads...have you seen the one for the Boots No7 anti-wrinkle shoite? Probably not being blerks...but would it make a difference if i said, i swear the bird in it is her from Ashes to Ashes but minus the dodgy bubble perm??...and the stockings and mini skirt, she's not wearing them either!! Or the gun!
But on that ad she scubs up remarkably well, my tadger goes into Auto-ranging mode.

Time to bump up this thread with an image sent to me by an old mate.

The bird has a first class pair of puffy lips and it really pained me to have to appease the MODS instead of posting it unedited.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Grouchy ARRSE: Site Issues 26
ugly ARRSE: Site Issues 13
taffplod ARRSE: Site Issues 8