Annoy "celebrities" for charity

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Trans-sane, Oct 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

http://www.morpheusrising.co.uk/index.cfm

The band Morpheus Rising have just released there debut single An Ordinary Man. Listen too it. Brilliant track. And it is raising money for Help for Heros.

Therefore let us mobilise the great power that is arrse. My plan involves emailing as many radio DJs as possible to get them to play and plug the single. We get to listen to a good tune on the radio rather than yet more X Factor rejects, money is raised to a charity close to all of our hearts and we get to harass and bother low grade celebrites- and it is all ok cos its for charity.

Lets keep a record of who and when.

I have so far mailed Clint Boon of Xfm. Over to you...

2. GWR emailed!

3. Trans-sane

I have added Ditch & Salty from the Century 105.4 FM breakfast show.

4. Every Radio 1 DJ just got the message

5. and kiss fm

6. That'd be funny if it wasn't for the fact that the 'X Factor rejects' have just released Maria Carey's song 'Hero' for H4H. Loads of injured squaddies on the live show last week.
    H4H was praised by Simon Cowell who may be a cnut, but he's got a lot of power.

7. Trans-sane

15 fecking hours till someone brought that up. Would normally expect better from arrses finest. In fact I'd have lost the sweepstake- was thinking more like 4 hours.

Or to put it another way, shameless bump.

8. On a side note... Theres no entry for Cowell on the Arrsepedia. I was expecting at least something...

Along with none on any of the other X-Factor judges. Rather odd that...

Still - i'll try Hallam and BBC Sheffield later.