Anniversary of Hyde / Regents Park attacks

I did a quick search but couldn't find anything recent relating. Seems to have been forgotten among the celebrations of the septics space adventures. So today also marks the anniversary in 1982 of the massacre of 11 British Soldiers on duty entertaining the public on a hot July day in London Parks. A new low even by the standards of the provos.
RIP to the men of the Blues and Royals & the RGJ ( oh , and the horses :roll: )

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I did a quick search but couldn't find anything recent relating. Seems to have been forgotten among the celebrations of the septics space adventures. So today also marks the anniversary in 1982 of the massacre of 11 British Soldiers on duty entertaining the public on a hot July day in London Parks. A new low even by the standards of the provos.
RIP to the men of the Blues and Royals & the RGJ ( oh , and the horses :roll: )
You've got the spin all wrong.

Don't mention the soldiers, just mention the horses, then people suddenly give a shit. :|

You've got the spin all wrong.

Don't mention the soldiers, just mention the horses, then people suddenly give a shit. :|
Aye i can remember the horse that was featured on the front page of all the papers, " Sefton" couldn't for the life of me name any of the Soldiers who died :(

30 years later, Sefton´s rider came to a very tragic end as well. I can assure you that the Household Cavalry and the families have not forgotten and are still crowdfunding for further civil litigation.

Mike Barton

War Hero
30 years later, Sefton´s rider came to a very tragic end as well. I can assure you that the Household Cavalry and the families have not forgotten and are still crowdfunding for further civil litigation.
Litigation for what? The prosecution of that bloke with the Blair letter?

Litigation for what? The prosecution of that bloke with the Blair letter?

Letters were sent out telling the scum that they were now free from prosecution. now after all these years they are still at large, and the horrific events of the last 50+ years are now mainly forgotten by the public at large, now is the time for THEM to earn their corn,................ if you get my drift!

Last edited:

ches

LE
Letters were sent out telling the scum that they were now free from prosecution. now after all these years they are still at large, and the horrific events of the last 50+ years are now mainly forgotten by the public at large, now is the time for THEM to earn their corn,................ if you get my drift!
We can live in hope.
I seem to recall a thread on here, maybe 10 years ago now where someone who ran to the scene having been on duty or something nearby posted a very moving narrative on his experiences that day.....iirc it included his interaction with a badly injured youngster caught in the blast who had been thrown onto some railings? The post resulted in one or two other blokes who had attended the cas or were involved post incident contributing to very informative thread.

Yeo_Man

War Hero
We can live in hope.
I seem to recall a thread on here, maybe 10 years ago now where someone who ran to the scene having been on duty or something nearby posted a very moving narrative on his experiences that day.....iirc it included his interaction with a badly injured youngster caught in the blast who had been thrown onto some railings? The post resulted in one or two other blokes who had attended the cas or were involved post incident contributing to very informative thread.
Very sad event and harrowing for all involved.

I’m sure Corbyn and his ilk would call it a justified action....one hopes someone will confront him with the outcome of support for these scum bags.

YM

Last edited:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Aye i can remember the horse that was featured on the front page of all the papers, " Sefton" couldn't for the life of me name any of the Soldiers who died :(
I can, they were friends and colleagues.
Swift and Bold.

Very sad event and harrowing for all involved.

I’m sure Corbyn and his ilk would call it a justified action....one hope someone will confront him with outcome of support for these scum bags.

YM
Abbot IRA support.jpg

If you are going to rubbish someone, do a proper job, if by some miracle the twat reads these threads........
Point well made and accepted. Still more that happy for her to know shes a slag, ill leave the clever insults to more erudite peeps like yourself

Point well made and accepted. Still more that happy for her to know shes a slag, ill leave the clever insults to more erudite peeps like yourself

We are not alone, my mother lives in her constituency in north london,( Where I was brought up and schooled) now my old mums (88) )brain is still razor sharp, she has a excellent grasp of politics, and its perpetrators, and tells me that St Dianne of Abbot is universally hated and despised on the manor, the only reason she is still their MP is beacause that area of north and east london N16-E5 has a big non white ethnic population. Every one else thinks she should just Fruck off.

Latest Threads