Anniversary of Gibraltar shootings today.

What a shame there wasn't camera phones back than, this is one 'targets will fall when hit' movie I would love to see.

Hope their families suffer beyond belief today (and every day for that matter)!

Well done the Hereford Holigans!

Alsacien

LE
Airfix said:
What a shame there wasn't camera phones back than, this is one 'targets will fall when hit' movie I would love to see.

Hope their families suffer beyond belief today (and every day for that matter)!

Well done the Hereford Holigans!
I was thinking the exact same thing - YouTube footage of some IRA terrorist scum bleeding to death in the gutter would make an excellent screensaver....

I might have to upgrade from Claret to Champers at dinner this evening, any excuse for a celebration etc............. :D

Cheers :D

KevinB said:
Bad as they might have been, I wish for no one's death.
Or ressurection!

I knew there was a reason for Mrs.B_D_S buying me that bottle of Stolichnaya the other day.........I hope to neck as much of it as I did the night Bobby Sands won Slimmer of the Year 1981. Cheers! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

'Why did you shoot him fourteen times?'

'...because I ran out of bullets!'

I've no problem with our celebrating the deaths of three criminals in preference to our mourning the deaths of scores of innocents.

Victorian_Major said:
'Why did you shoot him fourteen times?'

'...because I ran out of bullets!'

I've no problem with our celebrating the deaths of three criminals in preference to our mourning the deaths of scores of innocents.
I've seen too much death on all sides, mate. Is why I can no longer celebrate or rejoice at anyone's.

KevinB said:
Bad as they might have been, I wish for no one's death.
Their deaths saved lives, lives lost and lives ruined. I wish death on all those that would take or ruin lives of those who want to live in peace.

Brush_Dust_Shake said:
I knew there was a reason for Mrs.B_D_S buying me that bottle of Stolichnaya the other day.........I hope to neck as much of it as I did the night Bobby Sands won Slimmer of the Year 1981. Cheers! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
And what was his phone number in the Lazy K? Belfast 808080 (ate nothing ate noting ate nothing! :D ) !

This is just the excuse I needed to open that bottle of Warre's port.

Cheers!

All that death they tried to perpetrate,

"A car used by the bombers was found two days after the killings containing 140lb of Semtex with a device timed to go off during the changing of the guard." BBC news

How did they expect to not have retribution. Live by the sword etc.

Airfix said:
Brush_Dust_Shake said:
And what was his phone number in the Lazy K? Belfast 808080 (ate nothing ate noting ate nothing! :D ) !
When I was in Belfast in 81 (swings lamp here & puts on tin hat) I went to the Telephone House OP one day & went to the canteen there for scoff. Met Bobby Sands' father, who was a GPO phone engineer AND a Protestant! Sands Sr. told us his son had changed his religious affiliation when he got involved with the Shinners; he was also a pretty useless terrorist, got caught on his first job. His old man was deeply ashamed of what his son had done, & never spoke to him again after he got in deep with Adams & Co.