ANNEX M TO JSP534 (MOD form 1746 etc)

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by fingers_1661, Jul 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Can someone please post a link to the various forms needed for resettlement training abroad? They used to be on CTP website but I cannot find them.

    Thank you.
  2. Give your education centre a ring: they'll have them.
  3. Be aware that as of 2006 (I think) they really tightened teh screws down on overseas resettlement....

    Again your education centre will be able to help
  4. Thats exactly what I was looking for. Thank you:)