Anneliese Dodds - Whats the point?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ms Dodds was on BBC Breakfast just now. She was touting Labour’s relaunch or some such nonsense.

Obviously the BBC are friendly forces but Naga did ask some hard questions: “Isn’t the real problem that you can’t win elections?” According to La Dodds Labour is an election winning powerhouse. They’ve done really well in Wales, they’ve got a female metro mayor and (drumroll) a new councillor in Worthing.

Clearly whatever his name is will be the next Prime Minister.

Air Traffic Control are lining the pigs up for takeoff.

Ms Dodds was on BBC Breakfast just now. She was touting Labour’s relaunch or some such nonsense.

Obviously the BBC are friendly forces but Naga did ask some hard questions: “Isn’t the real problem that you can’t win elections?” According to La Dodds Labour is an election winning powerhouse. They’ve done really well in Wales, they’ve got a female metro mayor and (drumroll) a new councillor in Worthing.

Clearly whatever his name is will be the next Prime Minister.

Air Traffic Control are lining the pigs up for takeoff.
First bold, a very subtle question, but spot on anyway.
Second, could this be a wing launch? Where all available jets go.
As for doing well in Wales, this info is dated but Wales is or at least was something of a Labour stronghold.
In the other news the Pope is Catholic.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
As for doing well in Wales, this info is dated but Wales is or at least was something of a Labour stronghold.
Do you mean you’re not bowled over by the female metro mayor or the stunning new councillor in Worthing? Some people are hard to please.

Let’s wait for the massive victory in Batley. Jo’s sister is standing, she’s female. Jo was a woman and was murdered by a Boris and Thatcher. Grrrrr! Fact.

Do you mean you’re not bowled over by the female metro mayor or the stunning new councillor in Worthing? Some people are hard to please.

Let’s wait for the massive victory in Batley. Jo’s sister is standing, she’s female. Jo was a woman and was murdered by a Boris and Thatcher. Grrrrr! Fact.

Which got a major refresh in yesterday's PMQs. You might almost think the quick call of by-election was to enable the anniversary to fall during the campaign. As if the daily reminder of having co-opted her sister to the campaign wasn't enough.

In Scotland Labour rose with local support throughout the land, then one day the SNP wiped the floor with them.

It didn’t help that London centre sent 50+ advisors north to oversee the Scottish strategy. The success of the SNP can be laid at the op table of labour

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sorry, but I do live up to my title, sometimes.
Your title/username, it has intrigued me for some time, so perhaps you could help me out.

Dilligaf I fully understand, but replacing the first 'i' with 'r' in drlligaf goes right over my head. Would you care to elaborate for this poor old man?

Your title/username, it has intrigued me for some time, so perhaps you could help me out.

Dilligaf I fully understand, but replacing the first 'i' with 'r' in drlligaf goes right over my head. Would you care to elaborate for this poor old man?
Easy, it should have been dirlligaf, does it really look like I ........, but I c*cked up when writing my user name.
Poor old man? Don't denigrate yourself.

Let Arrse do it!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Easy, it should have been dirlligaf, does it really look like I ........, but I c*cked up when writing my user name.

Let Arrse do it!
Klar! Muchos grassy-arrse

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Let Arrse do it!
I thought it was Drilligaf and was a comment on time spent on the square. That’s one of the issues with being dyslexic. Letters get jumbled up twixt screen/page and brain.

I thought it was Drilligaf and was a comment on time spent on the square. That’s one of the issues with being dyslexic. Letters get jumbled up twixt screen/page and brain.
I stayed away from squares, especially parade squares, we light blue types just don't do that kind of thing.
Which is perhaps just as well.

Latest Threads