Anneliese Dodds - Whats the point?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Dodds is another pointless politico who has never held a proper job.

Quelle surpise.

Close thread.

I have reported the originator of this thread for gratuitous discrimination against other shadow cabinet mongs. They are also entitled to know what the point of them is...

• Jonathon Ashworth - Why is there even a thing called Jonathon Ashworth?
  • Lady Nugee of Thornberry - Those White Van Men are not going to sneer at themselves you know.
  • David Lammy - On Mastermind (stop sniggering at the back)... “ Who acceded to the English throne . . . after the death of his father Henry VIII in 1547?” Answer: “Henry VII”. Nice one Mr Thicky. (private tuition by the Abbottosaurus obviously)

... 95 members of the shadow cabinet but apart from family and close friends, nobody has ever heard of 95% of them - it doesn't get much more pointless than that.

Not forgetting

• Listha Nandy - Shadow Minister for speech impediments
  • Rachael Reeves - Shadow Minister for pre op Transexuals
  • Ed Milliband - Shadow Minister for eating bacon sarnies and Wallace & Gromit walting
  • Emily Thornberry - Shadow Minister for fat bastards
  • Naz 'Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity' Shah - Shadow Minister for Community Cohesion

To make this look good?

Diane-Abbott-gq-3may17_getty_B.jpg
07b-conan.jpeg

wheel

LE
I’ve seen Anneliese Dodds in BBC Breakfast news. She was complaint about the evil Tories imposing real term pay cuts by cutting £20 from Universal Credits and putting up tax.

Her solution is to borrow more money which will grow the economy because people will spend that money on the high street.

It doesn’t help that Ms Dodds has has the sort of whiny vocal delivery that some speakers mistake for sympathy but I just find annoying.

It also doesn’t help that she seems to have made a conscious choice to be dowdy.

We should probably be grateful. The more she appears on TV the less likely it is that Labour will get into power.
You choose to watch the BBC and then moan about it. Change channel you fool.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
From wikipedia:
"Born in Aberdeen and privately educated at Robert Gordon's College, Dodds read Philosophy, Politics and Economics as an undergraduate at St Hilda's College, Oxford and subsequently took a masters in Social Policy at the University of Edinburgh and a PhD in Government at the London School of Economics."

Another one who went to public school, did PPE at Oxbridge and then became a professional politician. Why am I not surprised?
So she has contributed zero, zilch, check thread, not naafi, so sweet nothing to the economy, just take take take, a Labour layabout with worthless qualifications, great.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You choose to watch the BBC and then moan about it. Change channel you fool.
Quite, I‘ve forgotten the last time I watched Question Time, it should have been renamed, A Right Waste of Your Time.
And tonight on A Right Waste of Your Time we have a great line up of politicians who will waffle on for an hour and yet between them will answer no questions whatsoever leaving you with the feeling, why did I bother?

wheel

LE
Quite, I‘ve forgotten the last time I watched Question Time, it should have been renamed, A Right Waste of Your Time.
And tonight on A Right Waste of Your Time we have a great line up of politicians who will waffle on for an hour and yet between them will answer no questions whatsoever leaving you with the feeling, why did I bother?
I stopped watching the BBC last March when the Covid crisis kicked off and the news reports hit an all time low.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I stopped watching the BBC last March when the Covid crisis kicked off and the news reports hit an all time low.
#metoo

I have reported the originator of this thread for gratuitous discrimination against other shadow cabinet mongs. They are also entitled to know what the point of them is...

• Jonathon Ashworth - Why is there even a thing called Jonathon Ashworth?
  • Lady Nugee of Thornberry - Those White Van Men are not going to sneer at themselves you know.
  • David Lammy - On Mastermind (stop sniggering at the back)... “ Who acceded to the English throne . . . after the death of his father Henry VIII in 1547?” Answer: “Henry VII”. Nice one Mr Thicky. (private tuition by the Abbottosaurus obviously)

... 95 members of the shadow cabinet but apart from family and close friends, nobody has ever heard of 95% of them - it doesn't get much more pointless than that.

Remember there's something like 120 of the Shadow Cabinet... So quite a few 'Shadow Ministers for some post we made up, but reckon will play well with some segment of the minorities we want to get the vote for'

From wikipedia:
"Born in Aberdeen and privately educated at Robert Gordon's College, Dodds read Philosophy, Politics and Economics as an undergraduate at St Hilda's College, Oxford and subsequently took a masters in Social Policy at the University of Edinburgh and a PhD in Government at the London School of Economics."

Another one who went to public school, did PPE at Oxbridge and then became a professional politician. Why am I not surprised?

All that education - wasted.

Latest Threads