Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Anna Soubry - Clinically Insane or just Barking Mad - Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand her constituency chairman has made moves to deselect her as their candidate in the constituency, however he was "leant on" by Conservative Party HQ to cease his quest.

This tactic by Conservative Party HQ too "lean on" associations is perhaps why there seems to be a resurgence of Conservative party members considering leaving the party and join or rejoining UKIP, regardless of the parties messaging that if May is not supported then labour will enter power. I don't see that working either.

The continuing lack of conservative Ideology within the Parliamentary Party is something I am beginning to find untenable myself.

This tactic by Conservative Party HQ too "lean on" associations is perhaps why there seems to be a resurgence of Conservative party members considering leaving the party and join or rejoining UKIP, regardless of the parties messaging that if May is not supported then labour will enter power. I don't see that working either.

The continuing lack of conservative Ideology within the Parliamentary Party is something I am beginning to find untenable myself.
The state of the party is one matter to consider for party members, myself I have never been a party member of any party, however as a result of the subterfuge of the Chequers agreement I cannot perceive myself voting Conservative again, I'm 60 this year that could be a few elections that I actually stay at home as there is no "none of the above" option on the voting papers.

6C935B86-CC9A-41A5-93B2-3A4782E100CC.jpeg

722BAA64-791F-4C27-8F6C-441ADBF933B3.png

Fair does to her, she has had a successful life and careers. I thought she was an MP with balls and character, but I’ve re-assessed my opinion over the past year or so. I’m not sure she’s mad, but her blinkered obsession with staying in the EU and the complete shutting down of any other opinion is very unsettling and disloyal to her party. It’s no surprise she flirted with the SDLP in its formative years - left liberal side of the fence seems to be her natural home.

But yiou have to admit that it is 10/10 for entertainment value!

Probably no more barking than the Beast of Bolsover but just more vocal!!

The state of the party is one matter to consider for party members, myself I have never been a party member of any party, however as a result of the subterfuge of the Chequers agreement I cannot perceive myself voting Conservative again, I'm 60 this year that could be a few elections that I actually stay at home as there is no "none of the above" option on the voting papers.
Same age and have voted every year since I could. Encouraged disillusioned offspring to vote on the grounds that others campaigned hard for us to have the right to do so, but now wishing for a 'none of them deserves my vote' oprion.

Status
Not open for further replies.