Anna Nicole Smith rolls a seven

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_guru, Feb 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone fancy a pop before she cools off?
  2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Bung her in the freezer, i'll warm it back up later
  3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Top heavy coffin....
  4. Can i have her tits for bookends?
  5. She was proper nasty....brrrr and that isn't just the snow talking!
  6. Stunning once...

Totally feckin fruitloops, but hell, arent all wimmin?
  7. This thread is in the NAAFI but is more restrained than the thread in the Intelligence Cell! Strange!

8. A lot more restrained than her tits too!
  9. Now that's more like it, Norman!

10. has to be said,she was MUCH more attractive when she wasn't trying so hard bless her!!

Attached Files:

11. I only just found out that even after her best (succesful!) efforts to ensure that her belated billionaire husband didn't dodge his coffin for too long, after much legal wrangling with the family through various Courts she finally walked away with the square root of fcuk all!

Eeeeehh, all them wrinkly todger blow jobs for fcuk all. No wonder she topped herself - presumption before fact!

Saying that, I hope I get a toy like that to play with when I'm 89....if I make 89!
  12. I wonder what Celebrity Big Brother is going to do for the next series......
  13. Hopefully fill the house with gas.
  14. Absolutely. I figure that if I go to my grave owing people money, then I've come out of the game ahead.

No she didn't. She went before the bench of the Supreme Court of the United States, who found in her favour. How odd that she was able to persuade another 7 coffin-dodging blokes (and 2 wimmin) to give her vast sums of cash (about $400million, IIRC). She was more adept at getting money out of people than Chopper Read with a shotgun and a GS shovel.