Ann Widdecombe Versus the Benefits Culture

Ann Widdecombe Versus the Benefits Culture
Wednesday 22 August
10:00pm - 10:30pm
ITV1 London
Ann Widdecombe meets the man called Britain's Biggest Scrounger as she steps into the frontline to tackle one of today's pressing issues.
VIDEO Plus+: 95629
This should be interesting.

The lady has a nice little media and writing career on the go, which has done very well since 1997. As well as this she is fully entitled to a sort of Social Security Benefit called MP and Allowances which is limited to a few hundred lost souls in the political wilderness. But it does mean having to turn up in Westminster every now and again to sign on.

I know who my money is on!

To be honest if I had to choose between being like AW or joining the benefits culture, benefits would win hands down. Her opinions are obscene

smudge67 said:
I'd still need a few pints to "do" her :)
Oh I think you're being a little harsh there. Her new, younger hair "do" takes months off her and she has tried to apply some kind of beauty therapy too.

That said, you can't polish a turd. It's like putting glitter on dog sh1t etc.

BTW: you've probably had worse!

old_rat said:
The lady has a nice little media and writing career on the go, which has done very well since 1997. As well as this she is fully entitled to a sort of Social Security Benefit called MP and Allowances which is limited to a few hundred lost souls in the political wilderness. But it does mean having to turn up in Westminster every now and again to sign on.
Exactly.

Ann Widdecombe - "You scrounging cheating cnut! Get a job!"
Director - "Err Ms Widdecome, he's over there. You're looking in a mirror"