• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Ann Widdecombe Versus the Benefits Culture

Ann Widdecombe Versus the Benefits Culture
Wednesday 22 August
10:00pm - 10:30pm
ITV1 London
Ann Widdecombe meets the man called Britain's Biggest Scrounger as she steps into the frontline to tackle one of today's pressing issues.
VIDEO Plus+: 95629
This should be interesting.

Have sky+'d it.... old battle axe but it should be worth a watch.

The lady has a nice little media and writing career on the go, which has done very well since 1997. As well as this she is fully entitled to a sort of Social Security Benefit called MP and Allowances which is limited to a few hundred lost souls in the political wilderness. But it does mean having to turn up in Westminster every now and again to sign on.

I know who my money is on!

To be honest if I had to choose between being like AW or joining the benefits culture, benefits would win hands down. Her opinions are obscene

smudge67 said:
I'd still need a few pints to "do" her :)
Oh I think you're being a little harsh there. Her new, younger hair "do" takes months off her and she has tried to apply some kind of beauty therapy too.

That said, you can't polish a turd. It's like putting glitter on dog sh1t etc.

BTW: you've probably had worse!

old_rat said:
The lady has a nice little media and writing career on the go, which has done very well since 1997. As well as this she is fully entitled to a sort of Social Security Benefit called MP and Allowances which is limited to a few hundred lost souls in the political wilderness. But it does mean having to turn up in Westminster every now and again to sign on.
Exactly.

Ann Widdecombe - "You scrounging cheating cnut! Get a job!"
Director - "Err Ms Widdecome, he's over there. You're looking in a mirror"