ann summers in colchester

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by annsummers, Jun 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i am an an summers party organiser and am due to move to colchester mid october would people be interested in holding ann summers parties or not??? just wantin to get some opinions thanks! obviously these parties are restricted 2females only.
  2. Then try Rear Party :?
  3. And stock larger sizes
  4. It is shocking that its for 'ladies' only!
  5. men can make orders just not attend the parties as then it is classed as an orgie
  6. you would be suprised an average party sales of 5-10 women would be at least 300 pound! us girls can spend! and yes the women can try on all items of clothing but obv not the toys!
  7. I now feel discriminated against. You are barring access to a business based soley on my gender!! If I was a black, one-legged, lesbian, unemployed, single mother you'd let me in!!!
  8. werrr can we watch then ?
  9. HAHA black, one legged and unemployed people are still only allowed if they are female! not blocking males from making orders just not attending the parties im affraid! im not against it just have to play by the rules if men were allowed it would be great for me cos my sales would be up!
  10. and that would be wrong because?
  11. its against the rules men can model at the parties tho u guys seem keen to attend?
  12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I often wear a dress. Have been known to be in womens underwear, and am willing to shave my legs. Can I come?
  13. we are always open to offers of male models it is usually to model the male stock but there are no rules sayin you cant model the womens stuff so i dont c y not!
  14. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I was asked and went to one once as a model. 8)
  15. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I would certainly enhance the look of the skimpy stuff. Scarlet is my best colour, it goes so well with my beard.