Ann Coulter calls 9/11 widows "witches"

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by TankiesYank, Jun 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From Yahoo News:

Seriously. This woman has gone from annoying to incoherent. Will someone please just shut this fame-whore up? (I'm sure it isn't hurting her book sales. Although she writes like a 15-year-old girl putting mean things about classmates in a slam book.)
  2. Tankies Yank, here in the UK we have a small and I stress small community of fundementalist Muslims planning our downfall ....... You have right wing fundementalist christians planning thier ideal of a eutopia America.... I think I feel more sorry for your side ;)

At least you can lampoon her thoughts and comments openly without being called a rascist.

3. Seems like there is no such thing as bad publicity.
  4. We have both actually, and I've had face-to-face encounters with both.
  5. If she's getting tired of victims being used as billboards for untenable political beliefs, then she should be getting tired of the Bushbaby then, for that's what he seems to be doing!
  6. This woman deserves nothing less than being dissolved in her own bile.
  7. People VOTE for her side of the fence? Jesus H, why not go the whole hog and just say that all 3000 or so deserved it as at some point one of their family members must have committed a sin and this was Gods justice. She is a reprehensible slug and I doubt very, VERY much that she would hold the same opinion if her loved one had perished in one of those towers.

I'm going to hell anyway, so I'll have a front row seat when Old Nick jabs her in the butt with a pitchfork for publishing her fundementalist bile. Zarqawi was a total sh1t but at least he fought for what he believed in, rather than just writing about it. I have more admiration for him(and it barely registers a twitch on my admirationometer) than that excuse for a human being.

8. Both sides of the fence are quite vast, so I wouldn't use that bitch as a great representative of anything other than her own twisted ideals.
  9. Good to see she's taking getting dumped by a Muslim guy so well.
  10. Shes a typical right wing media xenophobe. Sex pest O'Reilly & that fat junkie Limbaugh have both shown their true colours. It seems that those that squeal the most (on tv, radio . & written word) about how america should be run appear to have the biggest skeletons in their closet. She doesn't exactly break the stereotype of a dumb blonde does she ? At least Savage nation is occasionally amusing & thoughtful