Anjem Choudary

Let's hope it's not long before he breaches the Terms of his release by one microscopic amount.
The thing is, he is probably able to do more for his cause inside, all those budding young jihadis in there with him on short sentences....

The best option is to get the americans interested in him so we can send him to them

I can't believe Gerry didn't organise a 'get your touts out for the lads' welcome home party.

I hope he's not ##racist## :eek:

Ironically he's probably being watched 24/7 by the security services so no one can get away with killing him, the people he wants to kill get no protection though.

Beheading him would be firm but fair.
In the name of decency it should be done with a suitable implement.

This should be sufficient, wouldn't want him to miss out on all the fun.

dirtyknife.jpg

I think now that he's done his time and paid his debt to society, we should give him a chance to show that he's been rehabilitated. Contender to replace Chris Evans on the R2 breakfast show?

he's been released under cover of darkness. To a bail hostel.less Tha half his sentance co.plete, due to time spent on curfew. R4
sports.
It's pretty plain keeping prisoner numbers down is more important than protecting the public when every possible reason is used to let the bugger out ASAP.

I think now that he's done his time and paid his debt to society, we should give him a chance to show that he's been rehabilitated. Contender to replace Chris Evans on the R2 breakfast show?
Give him a chance... he's only been out for a few hours. I fully expect him to shave off his beard, denounce his muslim faith and convert to Roman Catholicism as a result of his internment. That will teach the prison screws for segregating him from potential Islamic converts and keeping him in amongst the kiddie-fiddlers instead.... He'll be taking confession at a Cafflick primary school near you very soon...

It’s a shame he’s not looking to divorce his missus to marry a Turkish lass.

Where’s a Russian’s with Novichok when you need them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perhaps he will make a rush for the Ecuadorian Embassy after Assange is evicted to be taken to Fort Leavensworth by CIA 'Rendition Arilines', perhaps the Septics could find a nice quite cell for him as well.

Last edited:
They certainly don't float. Can you arrange for that lot to be chained to his ankle?

Last.time I came across them types they managed to land one of the whooshy pointy things about 100m in front of my basha in the FI . If they had managed another 25m, they could have claimed a Scout as a kill. Useless prats.