Anjem Choudary v Nick Griffin

Was just catching the news and Anjem Choudary believes he is the most hated man in Britain.

Nick Griffin also mentioned that he was probably the most hated man in Britain.

Now they are both obviously, complete nutjobs.

But who would you have a pint with or Orange Juice with?

Both of them, together. Choudhary is far more intelectual and much more intelligent than Griffin but Griffin looks like he could hand out a mean fist and once he'd knocked Choudhary out he'd be up his 'arris like a ferret up a drain pipe. I'd film the ongoing bonding then put it all over You Tube and anywhere else I could get it! ;)

Was just catching the news and Anjem Choudary believes he is the most hated man in Britain.

Nick Griffin also mentioned that he was probably the most hated man in Britain.
There's only one way to find out...............................FIGHT!

While he's not very appealing on a personal level doesn't Griffin have quite a respectable edumacation

Ursus.Maritimus said:
Can I suggest getting them both drunk, then locking them in a room a la the Saw movies?
I don't think choudary would drink. But then he was seen at a conference side by side with two convicted terrorists? And protesting next to a convicted terrorist. So you could probably get him a couple of smirnoff ices.

It just got me thinking! I think i would sit down with Nick Griffin. I could imagine hes quite well mannered and behaved. I could just see that Choudary bloke spitting on you as he talks, and looking like a bum bandit in the pub.

Now I was going to put David Cameron up there on the list because hes a snaeaky beaky twat too! :p

Also got me thinking. Isn't there a market on the television for this stuff. Fcuck listening to Labour, Lib Dems and Cons having a televised debate. That would be like watching paint dry.

I would like to see stuff like Choudary, Nick Griffin having a debate.

Markintime said:
Both of them, together. Choudhary is far more intelectual and much more intelligent than Griffin but Griffin looks like he could hand out a mean fist and once he'd knocked Choudhary out he'd be up his 'arris like a ferret up a drain pipe. I'd film the ongoing bonding then put it all over You Tube and anywhere else I could get it! ;)
You'd think so wouldn't you?

However.....

Initially educated at two Suffolk private schools, St Felix School (in Southwold) and Woodbridge School, Nick studied history and then law at Downing College, Cambridge and boxed while at Cambridge and was awarded a full blue for representing the University against Oxford three years running, losing the first year on points and winning in the next two with first round stoppages.
Nick graduated with an honours degree in Law.

Of the two I would say that Griffin is inherently more dangerous.

Bugger it's the NAAFI...
Stick 'em both in a ring with the Pit Bull that did this:

Markintime said:
I think you may be underestimating Griffin.

Not a fan of either of them but at least Griffin loves his country, Choudray is just a treasonous piece of shit that should be hanging from a scaffold in the Tower.

Choudary the most hated man in Britain? Nah. Just cut his tongue out and leave him be.

They have a cage fight, to the death. Last one standing gets to take on Gordon Brown and the winner of that gets dropped off in the Australian outback, in summer, naked.

You never know what that Chourday cnut might have hiding up his skirt. I reckon the two faced contradicting cnuts would sit and have a nice polite chat before realizing they must have came from the same swamp.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oddbod The NAAFI Bar 130
xrayyankee The NAAFI Bar 278
C Current Affairs, News and Analysis 213