Anjem Choudary v Nick Griffin

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jk22, Jan 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was just catching the news and Anjem Choudary believes he is the most hated man in Britain.

Nick Griffin also mentioned that he was probably the most hated man in Britain.

Now they are both obviously, complete nutjobs.

But who would you have a pint with or Orange Juice with?

2. Can I suggest getting them both drunk, then locking them in a room a la the Saw movies?

3. Both of them, together. Choudhary is far more intelectual and much more intelligent than Griffin but Griffin looks like he could hand out a mean fist and once he'd knocked Choudhary out he'd be up his 'arris like a ferret up a drain pipe. I'd film the ongoing bonding then put it all over You Tube and anywhere else I could get it! ;)

4. There's only one way to find out...............................FIGHT!

5. Hmm Who is better Choudary or Griffin??? theres only one way to find out.......FIGHT!!!!!

[​IMG]

6. Mong fight!

7. Both twats, but suppose at least Griffin is OUR twat?

8. I propose a televised duel with flamethrowers :twisted:

9. While he's not very appealing on a personal level doesn't Griffin have quite a respectable edumacation

10. I don't think choudary would drink. But then he was seen at a conference side by side with two convicted terrorists? And protesting next to a convicted terrorist. So you could probably get him a couple of smirnoff ices.

It just got me thinking! I think i would sit down with Nick Griffin. I could imagine hes quite well mannered and behaved. I could just see that Choudary bloke spitting on you as he talks, and looking like a bum bandit in the pub.

Now I was going to put David Cameron up there on the list because hes a snaeaky beaky twat too! :p

11. Also got me thinking. Isn't there a market on the television for this stuff. Fcuck listening to Labour, Lib Dems and Cons having a televised debate. That would be like watching paint dry.

I would like to see stuff like Choudary, Nick Griffin having a debate.

12. Televised debate with Gerry Adams hosting and Martin McGuinness co-hosting. I'd stay up late to watch that.

13. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

You'd think so wouldn't you?

However.....

Of the two I would say that Griffin is inherently more dangerous.

Bugger it's the NAAFI...
    Stick 'em both in a ring with the Pit Bull that did this:

[​IMG]

14. I think you may be underestimating Griffin.

Not a fan of either of them but at least Griffin loves his country, Choudray is just a treasonous piece of shit that should be hanging from a scaffold in the Tower.

15. Can't we just lock both of them in a Cage...with Sandy the Guv'nor? :twisted: