Anjem Choudary arrested

According to the BBC radio news, Anjem Choudary is one of nine men arrested in London on suspicion of encouraging terrorism.

Choudary is the leader of Al-Mujahiroun, or whatever he's calling it this week, and seems to have led a charmed life in the past as far as being gripped by the authorities is concerned.

. . and seems to have led a charmed life in the past as far as being gripped by the authorities is concerned.

Because he's a controversial-seeking gobshite who's not stupid enough to actually do anything serious enough.

Hopefully the interview will involve pieces of rubber hose and hessian hoods

Please wait for official updates from his twitter feed @tout4life hashtag #beatsworkinginit

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
As much as I might dislike Teresa May, there is a lot more passport stripping, arresting and excluding of dodgy fukkers going on under the Tories than there ever was under Labour. But its okay, R-Ed Millipede is going to sort out all the 'Damage' that the Conservatives inflicted upon us....

Andy, Andy, Andy - do you still prefer this lifestyle over the 10 pints, weed and womanising?

Well of course he has been arrested. It is the standard way of increasing his cover story

Haven't you ever seen any police/spy films? They always arrest and hassle their undercover agents and the local grass - makes the rest of the bad guys think that he must be on their side if the fuzz are giving him a hard time.

He will be out soon with a story of the harsh treatment and how he is innocent of all wrong doing.

Oh I do hope I haven't blown his cover to people with big knives and holy books.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
He is a laughing stock amongst your average 'moderate' Muslim. A convert colleague of mine says he has about 15 hard - core 'followers', but everyone else points and laughs at him.

If that's the best we can recruit from the other team (highly unlikely) then we should pack up our toys now.

He is a laughing stock amongst your average 'moderate' Muslim. A convert colleague of mine says he has about 15 hard - core 'followers', but everyone else points and laughs at him.

If that's the best we can recruit from the other team (highly unlikely) then we should pack up our toys now.

What does the average white, British male think; about anything? A colleague of mine told me something; how relevant do you think it is to what the majority of women think?

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
What does the average white, British male think; about anything? A colleague of mine told me something; how relevant do you think it is to what the majority of women think?

Say again over.

My point is that I don't have much contact with Muslims outside of work. My colleague has a rather unique insight into the varying forms of Islam and Islamism. He is by no means an expert, but has had to give evidence against some beardy nutters in the past.

Personally, I think Andy is an utter cock - unworthy of the acres of print afforded him and his warped ideas. We would be better off treating him like the marginal lunatic that he is.

Last edited:
I think it's worth the few quid necessary to firstly confiscate his passport and then send him to Iraq at our expense via the RAF and a parachute. There's a woman out there in an F16 looking for blokes just like him.

I think it's worth the few quid necessary to firstly confiscate his passport and then send him to Iraq at our expense via the RAF and a parachute. There's a woman out there in an F16 looking for blokes just like him.
Parachutes are expensive you know and in this time of austerity I am sure it wouldn't actually be necessary.

Well of course he has been arrested. It is the standard way of increasing his cover story

Haven't you ever seen any police/spy films? They always arrest and hassle their undercover agents and the local grass - makes the rest of the bad guys think that he must be on their side if the fuzz are giving him a hard time.

He will be out soon with a story of the harsh treatment and how he is innocent of all wrong doing.

Oh I do hope I haven't blown his cover to people with big knives and holy books.

So a bit like a Muslim Martin Mc Guinness ?

Oh thanks very much.

Why don't you just change your name to Snowden and give away some more secrets?

Mr Choudary is a clever Individual, his professional background tests the authorities to the full, and he's fully aware what he can get away with, when and how. He'll end up being the hook mk2 & costing the taxpayer millions.

I for one will be cheering from the rooftops if the police/CPS can get something tangible enough to stick long enough so he's no longer a menace.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Mr Choudary is a clever Individual, his professional background tests the authorities to the full, and he's fully aware what he can get away with, when and how. He'll end up being the hook mk2 & costing the taxpayer millions.

I for one will be cheering from the rooftops if the police/CPS can get something tangible enough to stick long enough so he's no longer a menace.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I think Mr Choudary poses very little danger to the UK and may indeed, wittingly or unwittingly, be a useful asset of HMG - although I suspect his value is declining.

Littlejohn's probably had a coronary by now.....

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Choudary may be clever but he may not be clever enough. You can be sure that everything possible has been covered to secure the arrest.

I dont know what the penalty is for belonging to a banned organisation is, but I cannot imagine that its more than a few months imprisonment.

The possibility is that the search under the arrest will uncover much more nasty stuff.

Many UK muslims can't stand him and want him sorted out before he does more damage. Grassed up? I'd put money on it.

Choudary may be clever but he may not be clever enough. You can be sure that everything possible has been covered to secure the arrest.

I dont know what the penalty is for belonging to a banned organisation is, but I cannot imagine that its more than a few months imprisonment.

The possibility is that the search under the arrest will uncover much more nasty stuff.

On indictment at crown court, it is up to ten years. In magistrates, 6 months.

Of course, you realise that anything found on their computers will have been planted there by MI5?

Latest Threads