Animo et Fide

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Snips, Oct 19, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can someone tell me exactly what this means please?
    And I'm being serious - it does not mean 'The AGC are sh1t'.
  2. Have found out now - it means

'Courageously and Faithfully'.

So we courageously and faithfully process claims and pay.
    And the RMP's courageously and faithfully lock people up. 8)
  3. I was gonna say; surely since you are on the net already it must be quicker to run if through a search engine than ask us lot! ???

The only latin I can remember is bellum, bellum, bellum, belli, bello, bello, which means to or for, by, with or from a war (which might come in handy if we ever attack the Vatican) and amo, amas, amat  which is latin for combat supplies :D
  4. SB - After seeing how much you appear to love us chefs then let me enlighten you in some more moto's......"One sausage cont", and you'd be lucky to get that at my hotplate  :mad:
  5. I do love chefs - what I don't love is people who profess to be chefs and can't fcuking cook!!!!!!!
  6. .....bring a packed lunch then!
  7. fcuk off
  8. I never knew that 'Turets Syndrome' was contagious.
  9. Ma Sonic.  The empty packed lunch bag might just come in handy for Sniper Bird's arrse seing that she drops it that much ;D ;D ;D
  10. Actually DN.....I think her 'little homeless pal' Leanne, may have more use for it.........something to carry her bottle of 'Buckfast' in
  11. Animal fiddlers

Someone told me today that Matthew Kelly was a childhood violinist.  I replied that he was merely a kiddie fiddler.

12. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

I thought it was "With Resolution and Fidelity" - although what do I know I've only been in the AGC for 10 years.

This may seem like a flippant comment but although I have been in the AGC for ten years I neither care or want to know what it means.  More importantly though - does anyone know how the Corps march goes?
  13. didn't know we'd got one......
  14. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Apparently the Corps march is called "Pride of Lions".

There's an invitation for a torrent of abuse if ever I heard one. ;D ;D ;D
  15. Is that the one with the chorus "ohwimbo wey owimbo wey"?