Animo et Fide

S

Snips

Can someone tell me exactly what this means please?
And I'm being serious - it does not mean 'The AGC are sh1t'.

S

Snips

Have found out now - it means

'Courageously and Faithfully'.

So we courageously and faithfully process claims and pay.
And the RMP's courageously and faithfully lock people up. 8)

I was gonna say; surely since you are on the net already it must be quicker to run if through a search engine than ask us lot! ???

The only latin I can remember is bellum, bellum, bellum, belli, bello, bello, which means to or for, by, with or from a war (which might come in handy if we ever attack the Vatican) and amo, amas, amat  which is latin for combat supplies :D

SB - After seeing how much you appear to love us chefs then let me enlighten you in some more moto's......"One sausage cont", and you'd be lucky to get that at my hotplate  :mad:

S

Snips

I do love chefs - what I don't love is people who profess to be chefs and can't fcuking cook!!!!!!!

Ma Sonic.  The empty packed lunch bag might just come in handy for Sniper Bird's arrse seing that she drops it that much ;D ;D ;D

Actually DN.....I think her 'little homeless pal' Leanne, may have more use for it.........something to carry her bottle of 'Buckfast' in

Animal fiddlers

Someone told me today that Matthew Kelly was a childhood violinist.  I replied that he was merely a kiddie fiddler.

(groan)

:p

I thought it was "With Resolution and Fidelity" - although what do I know I've only been in the AGC for 10 years.

This may seem like a flippant comment but although I have been in the AGC for ten years I neither care or want to know what it means.  More importantly though - does anyone know how the Corps march goes?

Apparently the Corps march is called "Pride of Lions".

There's an invitation for a torrent of abuse if ever I heard one. ;D ;D ;D

'Pride of Lions'......hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, who the f*ck thought that one up?  You're clerks!.......  and nobody is scared of you!  Pride of Lions my arrse!  hahahahahahaha...........I wouldn't have the front to admit that if i were clerk!  F*ckin' jessies job!

I wouldn't have the front to admit that if i were clerk!
Fookin Exactly Ma!!!  And the only reason we wear green berets is so you can take the piss in a crowd.  The AGC was a bloody stupid idea from the start!

no, foggy.

You're thinking of the Lion Sleeps Tonight, which is also known as The Hystorectomy Song because of the chorus of...

"A Womb Away, A Womb Away.."

March could be changed to 'One banana two banana'

I thought the motto meant Don't feed the dog but what do I care I was dragged kicking and screaming into the corps.

Badass Have I fcuked your pay up yet

well there's time yet

Soldier_Why said:
Apparently the Corps march is called "Pride of Lions".

There's an invitation for a torrent of abuse if ever I heard one. ;D ;D ;D
The Corps March is indeed 'Pride of Lions', and I have received extras for standing up for the wrong one, as it is so instantly forgettable.

Point to note that the SPS Branch have their own quick march 'Imperial Echoes' (Very fine RAPC ditty with an intro you can actually remember). We should make that the Corps March, and change the motto to something like 'Fide et Fiducia'.