"Animals replace humans in London"

No, they’re training you.
Entirely possible. Perhaps they should see if it works with Merlin, the Border Collie cross. He's Very Very Interested in proceedings, as well as being lightning fast.

bedended

War Hero
Pets will be more important than ever with people staying at home and not having normal social contact. The Science says animals cannot contract or transmit the virus, and pet food will continue to be manufactured and sold.
Morning @Yokel,
Seem to remember something about it being made 'more hygenically' or something, than human scoff(?). Are there any reports of pet food stocks being hoarded(by non and petowners?)
I have tried it but I don't know if I could live on it;)

XPara Mugg

War Hero
Morning @Yokel,
Seem to remember something about it being made 'more hygenically' or something, than human scoff(?). Are there any reports of pet food stocks being hoarded(by non and petowners?)
I have tried it but I don't know if I could live on it;)
The first thing we started to hoard months ago just incase, we can survive on basic foods, but our cats are pampered little darlings and have a panic attack if they can see a gap in their biscuit bowls, let alone run out of can food or dreamies

The first thing we started to hoard months ago just incase, we can survive on basic foods, but our cats are pampered little darlings and have a panic attack if they can see a gap in their biscuit bowls, let alone run out of can food or dreamies
I knew you were a big softie.

surprised the new breed of cheeky london chappies not chopped them up for the pot
We don't get many round this way, apart from the ones that work in the takeaways

Just feel sorry for the Chinese takeaways their trade seemed to have plummeted ages ago, people thinking they've all got Kung Flu presumably

Morning All,
No not the usual animals already living there, or zombies.
Just received this headline and photo'., from someone local here. He reckons it's a Covid related story on the BBC news today,(I thought it's a still from 'I am legend').
I told him not to believe everything he reads and to send me a link(ICBA searching) but he's convinced it's gen',.

Still waiting or reply from him.
Has he ever been to London?

1585134943575.png

Has she been going to Wacko Jacko's doctor?

Animals replacing humans in London. It works for me!

That's nothing new, where I used to live in east london, adjacent to a section of Epping forest called wanstead flats, cows and the occasional horse regularly wandered into the adjacent streets, and it was not unusual to find them in front gardens, and relatives living in Woodford green, even further north east, got deer in the streets. The same around Richmond park.
I remember that vividly, we used to visit relatives living by the flats and one morning as we were walking along the road (myself aged 9 and one of my brothers aged 7) came across these nomadic cows (wanstead flats being, up to the foot and mouth epidemic, a public grazing area for cattle) they were everywhere, in people's gardens on their drives and crapping copiously everywhere, being the little feckers we undoubtedly were we closed every gate of any garden they had wandered into and then pissed off a bit lively, I've always wished we could have seen the various peoples faces when they either opened their curtains, or even better, to have left their house to be confronted by a couple of ton of sweating and snorting and very alive beef and an equally heavy amount of fresh cowshit

Last edited:
Well! Just look at those shameless hussies stalking all the chaste men at prayer! They'd never dare behave that way in London.
I think it's very modern of the clergy to be so accommodating in our time of need and open up their church as impromptu brothel

Latest Threads