"Animals replace humans in London"

Spring is in the air and the patio doors are open. Each year we get the odd pigeon blundering in while looking for a place to nest. This last week has been different. The streets are dead and we've been experiencing repeated home invasions by doves and even a male Palestinian Sunbird, which we then had to show out. Some of the doves have taken to loitering just outside the patio doors, giving you the eye, as if they're watching your every move, waiting for a chance to invade.
It feels as if they've sussed that humanity isn't in as full control as it once seemed and it's made them get cocky.

The magnificent and endearing Palestinian Sunbird.
tzopit.jpg

Last edited:
That picture is not London, it's not even in the UK.

We don't have blue triangular ped crossing signs.
We will have when the one world government run by the lizards/illuminati reveals themselves next week pal. Just saying...

Spring is in the air and the patio doors are open. Each year we get the odd pigeon blundering in while looking for a place to nest. This last week has been different. The streets are dead and we've been experiencing repeated home invasions by wood pigeons and even a male Palestinian Sunbird, which we then have to show out. Some pigeons have taken to loitering just outside the patio doors, as if they're watching our moves and waiting for a chance to invade.
It feels as if they've sussed that humanity isn't in as full control as it once seemed and it's made them cocky.

View attachment 459500
That beak looks a bit stabby, so aptly named?

"Aimals replace humans in London"
Why are they called Aimals - is it some kind of non gender thing for animals?

That picture is not London, it's not even in the UK.

We don't have blue triangular ped crossing signs.
Morning @BareGrills,
Thought as much, hence 'I am legend' ref',.
He sent the link. He was right about the BBC bit though.
The daft sod! I don't know whether to tell him the target audience for 'CBBC' and he might be better off with a different viewing time/channel(he has sprogs). Or encourage him to believe it's the too go to channel for breaking news and people in the know. Cannot think of a suitable acronym for 'CBBC' though.
He sends shit all the time without research. Guaranteed if I get stuff from him, it's going to a LOT of people around here who WILL believe the worst. Then the 'Chinese whispers' start.
Don't know about 'Newsround' nowadays. Haven't seen it since it was John Craven's.

Attachments

Spring is in the air and the patio doors are open. Each year we get the odd pigeon blundering in while looking for a place to nest. This last week has been different. The streets are dead and we've been experiencing repeated home invasions by wood pigeons and even a male Palestinian Sunbird, which we then have to show out. Some pigeons have taken to loitering just outside the patio doors, as if they're watching our moves and waiting for a chance to invade.
It feels as if they've sussed that humanity isn't in as full control as it once seemed and it's made them cocky.

View attachment 459500
Daily occurrence here. Just ushered two ringneck doves out of the kitchen where they were after the bread in the bread box. Pigeons enter a couple of times a day as well. We feed them every morning and the buggers are beginning to get a bit cheeky.

What's an "Aimal"?
It's having sex in a barn with a man that has a beard but no moustache.
4c100a2d0ea771c8f45dbd5e.jpg

OR his wife.

admaxresdefault.jpg

No condoms allowed as that would constitute technology.

Chef

LE
Does that mean photos of cat island in Japan will start being used with panicky headlines that cats are taking over the world
'Taking'?

As already pointed out by @loofkar

Pets will be more important than ever with people staying at home and not having normal social contact. The Science says animals cannot contract or transmit the virus, and pet food will continue to be manufactured and sold.
My cats just posted this:

edsedesjkjtkjjjjjjjjjjjjj ilillop

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Morning All,
No not the usual animals already living there, or zombies.
Just received this headline and photo'., from someone local here. He reckons it's a Covid related story on the BBC news today,(I thought it's a still from 'I am legend').
I told him not to believe everything he reads and to send me a link(ICBA searching) but he's convinced it's gen',.

Still waiting or reply from him.
If it's a story the BBC will print/show/tell it indicating they do not have time for real news.

Latest Threads