"Animals replace humans in London"

bedended

War Hero
Morning All,
No not the usual animals already living there, or zombies.
Just received this headline and photo'., from someone local here. He reckons it's a Covid related story on the BBC news today,(I thought it's a still from 'I am legend').
I told him not to believe everything he reads and to send me a link(ICBA searching) but he's convinced it's gen',.

Still waiting or reply from him.

Attachments

That picture is not London, it's not even in the UK.

We don't have blue triangular ped crossing signs.

4(T)

LE
Morning All,
No not the usual animals already living there, or zombies.
Just received this headline and photo'., from someone local here. He reckons it's a Covid related story on the BBC news today,(I thought it's a still from 'I am legend').
I told him not to believe everything he reads and to send me a link(ICBA searching) but he's convinced it's gen',.

Thats a photo of the place in japan that has a large herd of tame deer living in the city. Internet is full of photos and vid from that location.

Bearing in mind the estimated 7.5 million rats in London, plus assorted other vermin, plus the significant numbers of cats, dogs and other pets, I would say that there probably are indeed more animals than humans.

(OK, I know humans are animals too, especially the ones panic-buying)

Did you tell him not to repost everything he reads too?

Yokel

LE
Pets will be more important than ever with people staying at home and not having normal social contact. The Science says animals cannot contract or transmit the virus, and pet food will continue to be manufactured and sold.

Pets will be more important than ever with people staying at home and not having normal social contact. The Science says animals cannot contract or transmit the virus, and pet food will continue to be manufactured and sold.
Apart from bats obviously, so Ozzy Osbourne might have problems self isolationg

That's nothing new, where I used to live in east london, adjacent to a section of Epping forest called wanstead flats, cows and the occasional horse regularly wandered into the adjacent streets, and it was not unusual to find them in front gardens, and relatives living in Woodford green, even further north east, got deer in the streets. The same around Richmond park.

That's nothing new, where I used to live in east london, adjacent to a section of Epping forest called wanstead flats, cows and the occasional horse regularly wandered into the adjacent streets, and it was not unusual to find them in front gardens, and relatives living in Woodford green, even further north east, got deer in the streets. The same around Richmond park.
Those animals have long been considered scran by the locals.

We get it in local areas, goats and sheep regularly breaking free of their enclosed areas and wandering the streets of towns and villages

Thats a photo of the place in japan that has a large herd of tame deer living in the city. Internet is full of photos and vid from that location.

In was there last year. It's a bit odd: you can queue up to feed deer by hand. Once the day tourists have gone back home the island is surreal and beautiful.

Yokel

LE
Apart from bats obviously, so Ozzy Osbourne might have problems self isolationg
I do not think the bat was a pet so much as a snack.

Much of the rodent population in urban areas is a direct consequence of littering, so numbers may fall.

aardvark64

Old-Salt
I saw two deer on Monday.

Admittedly that was on Barossa training area and not in London (although it does fall under Deanol's definition of London, being east of Southampton and south of Watford, the massive fucking bellend).

Latest Threads