Animal Love - A Question

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Markintime, Jul 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I recently found out that the son of an acquaintance was seen from a train rogering a pig, he was reported and went down for a period of reflection.
    This has got me wondering, what is the perfect animal for lurv?
    Surely a pig is a bit low although getting on your knees may solve that problem. Dogs, well I guess it depends on the breed, I mean a Chiwowa must be just about impossible and a poodle is hardly good for the image is it? Cats, nah, don't think so, claws are too sharp.
    So what is your perfect animal for a bit of man lurv?

Answers quick before we get holed! :D

2. QA's, the advantage being that their large collection of engagement rings make it easy to dispose of the corpse in deep water after the ghastly deed is committed.

3. Let's face it, you won't get many pigs protesting to the media about it, and you certainly won't get any pig-fuckers making their voices heard either, so I reckon just this once we're safe. The only reason this thread would be holed is if one of the mods has been fu.....

;)

4. We'll a few of us here attended a small lecture at a lunch club where it emerged that you can join a certain Provincial Canadian Police force if you'd had repeated sex with a cow as long as it was the same cow.
    Apparently the prospective employee confessed to 5 different cows and was binned but would have been succesful if it was the same cow.

VH

5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Oink Oink squeal oink squeal squeal protest oink

6. QA's? What sort of a pervert are you?

7. I thought shagging pigs was a regular weekend occurrence in any squaddie town? :?

It cetainly was everywhere I was stationed ! :D

8. I would think that a hamster would fit the bill perfectly, pocket sized so it's always available, expandable skin and warm and furry, a sort of wank sock but better.

9. The humble sheep, you can feed them on grass, make jumpers out of them and when they're nicely "basted" you can serve them up with mint and gravy and be rid of the evidence forever.

(However as a Welshman i may be slightly biased)

10. Welsh mutton was always a bit salty

11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Although other nationalities are available.

That should keep it PC

12. What about bestiality, in the round, pray is good for the image? I suppose man-raping a lion could get you a bit of a "rep" but really? Is it worth it?

13. Although other nationalities are available.

That should keep it PC[/quote]

My bad, would also like to add that all sheep are equal regardless of colour, nationality, sexuality or disability.

(three legged are a personal favourite)

14. Apparently in prison in Cambodia they have brothels which are actually just Pig sty. Rumor has it that for a packet of fags you get a pig and for two packets you get a good looking Pig!!!!