"Animal House" is 30 years old...

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Bravo_Bravo, Dec 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .. but still probably the funniest film ever...

2. They took the bar, the whole fucken bar EVEN THE STUFF WE DIDN'T STEAL

3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

noticed how theyve changed the music sountrack on this version on Sky just now?

and yes, it's a classic. this and the Blues Brothers have to be john belushis best films.

4. Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the fcuking Peace Corps... (They just don't make them like they used to)

5. Did they give up when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

6. Awesome film, only just caught up with by the film "accepted".

7. It was the first Video I ever bought in 81. I then bought another copy in 91 then a DVD when it came out. I recently bought a special edition DVD which had a different sound track. Just wasn't the same. "OK, so you fcuked up, you trusted us!" "That boy is a P.I.G. pig". "Now you're OK, just keep your hands and feet away from his mouth." Classic

8. Toga toga toga

9. "Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life son"

Motto of the APTC IIRC :D

10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I misread this and thought you were all talking about beastiality.

Got me looking for a 30th anniversary celebratory release of the 'classic' animal farm.

11. ''Send Neidermeir, he's a sneaky little shit''!

12. I'm a zit! Get it?

13. just bought animal house and blues brothers boxset, get it cheap at zavvi (only a fiver!)

14. The soundtrack to my time in BAOR, along with Ghostbusters, Life of Brian and Blues Brothers.
    (wasn't too keen on the follow up - Animal Farm - poor plot and bad soundtrack)

15. 30 years?! Are you sure? I demand a recount!