Angst with slight hearing problem

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Daniel00, Feb 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody know the level of dB i have to be able to hear for each frequency?

2. For God's sake do you have ADHD? Shut up!!!

3. What the fuck are you replying for you silly cunt leave me alone you a fucking kiddy filder or somethin son? Get a fucking life you smack rat

4. Turn the computer off son, you're continually making a fool of yourself. I don't think you'll even be good enough to flip burgers.

5. Flipping burgers is better than sitting on your computer all day posting shit you fat cunt, need get out your such a sad muppet, if you haven't got anything productive to say why speak? That bitch mum of yours none teach you anything? Now fuck off talking to me you freak, chat shit on a computer haha probably wouldnt say fuck all in person you smack ed

6. How rude. We don't do swearing on this website.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don't think I like your tone, young man.

8. Your question has been boringly answered many times. I'm not sure what relevance my Mam is to your drivel. I'm the same in person as I am on here sunshine.

9. Where has my question been answered then?

10. It was answered you didn't listen.

11. You are an angry little boy aren't you? Did your Mummy not teach you about using bad language? If you were my boy I'd wash your mouth out with soap.

12. Maybe he didn't hear it. I said MAYBE HE DIDN'T HEAR IT!!

13. That's why your son is very well mannered.

14. Frequency, now are we talking HF, VHF, UHF or SHF?
    The noise one of those bang stick thingies make, is rather loud but that should not
    worry you, because you'll never get that fcuking close to one....I smell summat!

15. dB and kHz