Angry dwarf is jailed after sticking a sucker dart on his head and pretending to be a Dalek

Plod should have just retreated and left him to it.

His plan for global domination would have faltered at the first flight of stairs.
You've not been keeping up, have you?

Daleks can now hover up and down stairs.

They could remake some of the greatest war films ever, with a full dwarf cast, The Cruel Pond, The long and the short and the short, Zulu dwarf. there is money to be made here.
Red dwarf wouldn't need renaming.
We also have bungalo inferno, the good, the bad and the tiny, The little mer-midget,

I notice in an earlier post it was recorded that he - " mounted a dirty protest in the council's office".

I sincerely hope he realises that 'dirty protests' are copyrighted to Sinn Fein. I suspect he didn't seek permission for this act. At best, he can expect a lengthy article in An Plobiach on how little people are treated by the Crown, while the worst case scenario will involve a very slow march down the Falls Road, a piper and several flegs.

Honey, I shrunk the ki....Oh.

Isn't Dwarf one of those words we shouldn't use anymore (for some fcuking reason)?
They like to be referred to as "Little People" or something just as hilarious.

You Mods better start gripping people for using the d-word

(Note: d has to be shown in lower case)

At one time they were known as PORGs - Persons Of Restricted Growth although that was probably just in Spamerica.

They could remake some of the greatest war films ever, with a full dwarf cast, The Cruel Pond, The long and the short and the short, Zulu dwarf. there is money to be made here.
There already has been, may I present for your delight and delectation . . . 'The terror of tiny town.

I notice in an earlier post it was recorded that he - " mounted a dirty protest in the council's office".

I sincerely hope he realises that 'dirty protests' are copyrighted to Sinn Fein. I suspect he didn't seek permission for this act. At best, he can expect a lengthy article in An Plobiach on how little people are treated by the Crown, while the worst case scenario will involve a very slow march down the Falls Road, a piper and several flegs.
Well, he's not going to be worried about being knee-capped, is he?