Angry dwarf is jailed after sticking a sucker dart on his head and pretending to be a Dalek

After reading that I don't think I'm going to read any more news today as that story cannot be beat and I have a big smile on my face.
Anything else would spoil my day :)

Well, that answers my question about whether rubber tyres protect you from tasers.

Though thinking more deeply about it, they're firing both poles* at you.

*Other Eastern Europeans are available.

Shame he wasn't ethnic / female / transgendered / gay then the plod could tick all the boxes for showing they don't discriminate

Next year Hull is the European capital of culture, someone is having a laugh.
Most of the inhabitants of Grimsby...

I know what you mean, it appears to me that some coppers just can't wait to try out their new toys. What ever happened to talking and calming the suspect down?
He wasn't going any where and he wasn't a threat to members of the public was he? Pathetic over reaction.

Saying that I wasn't there and he probably has form for assaulting the police, thus the reaction and prison sentence.
**** it I don't why I read police threads, I'm going to read my book and calm down!
If only he'd not been threatening to kill people and waving a knife about I'd have some sympathy for the insane midget. I suspect he's well known to the police in the area too, so they'll have gone in expecting him to be deranged. Personally I'm on the side of the coppers here.

Salter-Bromley has now been jailed for nine months after admitting a string of offences, including affray and threatening police.

He also admitted possession of a knife in a public place after threatening a woman on a bus when he thought children were making fun of his dwarfism.

The court heard how Salter-Bromley brandished the bread knife at the woman and told her that 'if he was going down for killing someone, she was going down with him'.
He's hardly the innocent victim

I think there is space for a dwarf regiment in the British army, obviously they would need a regimental name and mascot along with uniform, and weaponary, adapted vehicles etc, I bet the would be nasty little fuckers, I mean look at the Gurkah's

I think there is space for a dwarf regiment in the British army, obviously they would need a regimental name and mascot along with uniform, and weaponary, adapted vehicles etc, I bet the would be nasty little *******, I mean look at the Gurkah's
I put this idea forward on here some time ago,

if we could have a regiment of tanks like this, imagine how much harder they would be to hit, easier to scrim, cheaper to run, blah blah blah

full battles could be held in sports fields.

I think there is space for a dwarf regiment in the British army, obviously they would need a regimental name and mascot along with uniform, and weaponary, adapted vehicles etc, I bet the would be nasty little *******, I mean look at the Gurkah's
Due to budgetary constraints, your idea for a regiment of dwarfs will not be taken forward. In order to maintain the capability however, 1st Bn Grenadier Guards will be trained to stand further away.

Due to budgetary constraints, your idea for a regiment of dwarfs will not be taken forward. In order to maintain the capability however, 1st Bn Grenadier Guards will be trained to stand further away.
A dwarf guards regiment with full size bearskin hats, brilliant! imagine them on ceremonial duties.

Dwarf regiments would save a fortune though, kids clothing has not VAT on it, their rooms could have lower ceilings so a normal two or three storey building could be 4 or 5 levels instead for the same number of bricks. parade squares could be 1/3rd the size of a normal one. regimental bands could be equipped with these.

Transporting them would be easier, a minibus could be fitted out like a coach. Obviously there is the Dr Evil joke about putting them in overhead storage lockers - but that's silly as they won't have any seatbelts up there.

Skip to 3.30 to see him finally flick the switch on the bitch. I couldn't have resisted much past 10 seconds.

4 foot tall and in a wheelchair and the police still tasered.
I never thought Humberside police would stoop that low.

Dwarf regiments would save a fortune though, kids clothing has not VAT on it, their rooms could have lower ceilings so a normal two or three storey building could be 4 or 5 levels instead for the same number of bricks. parade squares could be 1/3rd the size of a normal one. regimental bands could be equipped with these.

Transporting them would be easier, a minibus could be fitted out like a coach. Obviously there is the Dr Evil joke about putting them in overhead storage lockers - but that's silly as they won't have any seatbelts up there.

You've obviously put a lot of thought into this, I'm sold.

Can we replace the Blues & Royals with dwarfs mounted on golden retrievers? Much more economical as when the mounts aren't required for Trooping etc, they can lie around in RHQ stinking the gaff up. No need for actual stables see?