Angry dwarf is jailed after sticking a sucker dart on his head and pretending to be a Dalek

Im-per-son-ate! Angry dwarf is jailed after sticking a sucker dart on his head and pretending to be a Dalek in row which led to him being Tasered twice by police

Ian Salter-Bromley, 55 (left and right) filled his mouth with dominoes before shouting 'Exterminate! Exterminate!' at two carers in a row which led to him being Tasered twice by police. The court heard how Salter-Bromley, who is 4ft tall, had initially been 'quite jolly' when the carers visited his sheltered housing complex in Hull. But he then threatened to kill one of the members of staff, chanting: 'I'm a Dalek! I'm going to kill you Joe!' in the manner of the Doctor Who creature (inset). Hull Crown Court heard how Salter-Bromley then barricaded his flat door, which led to a stand-off with police. When officers finally burst in, he was holding a 20cm knife and was so angry that 'veins were sticking out of his neck'. Officers then stunned him because they 'feared for their welfare', the court heard. Salter-Bromley has now been jailed for nine months after admitting a string of offences, including affray and threatening police.

Is this the one who shit hos pants in court as a protest a while back. Legend

Him again. Hope he's got his incontinence-pads in.

I do so miss living in Hull sometimes. Tazered in his wheelchair while holding a butter-knife? Surprised Humberside's finest didn't just shoot him.

The Dalek walt is just a small minded, short tempered cunt with little class.

Ah, my minicab appears to have arrived...

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
From the OP's link.
  1. Salter-Bromley, who is 4ft tall...
  2. Officers then stunned him because they 'feared for their welfare'...
What was said dwarf going to do - threaten their lives by biting their ankles? Considering he's in a wheelchair, tasering him does seem a bit OTT.

Wordsmith

Proof positive that determination, mobility and armaments are no good against stand-off weaponry.

The poor plod must have been absolutely terrified of this Tyrion wannabe. My heart bleeds for them. Hopefully they are getting psych support for their trauma.

What was said dwarf going to do - threaten their lives by biting their ankles? Considering he's in a wheelchair, tasering him does seem a bit OTT.

Wordsmith
Indeed, the ASP baton was created for this exact purpose.

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
Couldn't they just use one of these?

I understand his nemesis travels in this
RETARDIS.jpg

Look the bloke is 4ft, hardly dwarf material, as usual a misleading wail headline.

Next year Hull is the European capital of culture, someone is having a laugh.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
Now did the same constable taser him twice, or did they have to outflank him ? How does one engage a wheeled vehicle whilst on foot in an urban combat environment?

@Tedsson No, it's PK van der Byl. I'm off to google "Joe Meek" now.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Wordsmith
I know what you mean, it appears to me that some coppers just can't wait to try out their new toys. What ever happened to talking and calming the suspect down?
He wasn't going any where and he wasn't a threat to members of the public was he? Pathetic over reaction.

Saying that I wasn't there and he probably has form for assaulting the police, thus the reaction and prison sentence.
Fuck it I don't why I read police threads, I'm going to read my book and calm down!