Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry chaps struggling in civvy street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Nope. At the last count there was a lilac tree, holly, ivy, taxus baccata, euphorbia griffithii, a lovely orange coloured rose, self-seeding snapdragons, some unidentified shit, some untidy grass and a few opium poppies plopped out by passing birds.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Probably a stray dog or a critic

More likely a shamesless c*t. They don't even bother covering it up when the take a dump in a neighbour's garden these days.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I had celery in my salad this evening... I've always thought it was food of the devil but I quite enjoyed it... maybe it was the salad drsssing...

1596404727197.png

celery? Salad? WTF is happening to this site?

In the seventies there was a cocktail sausage too.
Only one mind.

Not in the seventies. In the seventies you could have as many as you wanted. And free for bean stealers as well.

"Don't get in a pissing match with me Mi'laddo - you'll lose."

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha........etc.......ha ha ha ha ha ....ad nauseum......

You sad ****.

"Two in the goo, one in the poo".

B
Bogie_Bear
War Hero

Thursday at 16:57
OOoooooooohhhhh..... you're hard.

Thanks for your service, I imagine civvy life is hard for you .

COCK.

[IMG alt="Badger_Heed"]https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/data/avatars/m/22/22840.jpg?1376399668[/IMG]
Badger_Heed
LE

Friday at 07:19
Bogie_Bear said:
OOoooooooohhhhh..... you're hard.

Thanks for your service, I imagine civvy life is hard for you .

COCK.
Not as hard as it obviously is for you.

I tend not to add vodka to my cornflakes.

B
Bogie_Bear
War Hero

Friday at 09:22
Badger_Heed said:
Not as hard as it obviously is for you.

I tend not to add vodka to my cornflakes.
Too busy for breakfast mi'laddo. Though never too busy to hear your epic war stories - tell us again how you held back the Russians and saved our way of life........

From now on, you are Abe Simpson.

[IMG alt="Badger_Heed"]https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/data/avatars/m/22/22840.jpg?1376399668[/IMG]
Badger_Heed
LE

Friday at 12:10
Hic.........hic.........

From now on you are The Broon Bottle.

B
Bogie_Bear
War Hero

Friday at 14:18
Cheers for that Aldridge Prior. Tell me again about holding back the Russian 3rd Shock Army ..................

Badger_Heed
LE

Friday at 14:47
Bogie_Bear said:
Cheers for that Aldridge Prior. Tell me again about holding back the Russian 3rd Shock Army ..................
I've never held back the Russians.

You're a drinker, therefore weak & insignificant.

"Smirnoff...........Grey Goose........mmmmmmmm.

B
Bogie_Bear
War Hero

Friday at 15:12
Cheers for that Aldridge. Keep them coming. You sound pissed.

B
Bogie_Bear
War Hero

Saturday at 05:49
Still awaiting your witty riposte Mi'laddo. We generally find that those who bang on about how much others drink and that they'd never be like are generally the biggest pissheads. I'd look for help if I was you buddy, I see all the signs in you.

Badger_Heed
LE

Saturday at 21:49
No doubt there's a deficit on Alka Seltzer in your neck of the woods.

B
Bogie_Bear
War Hero

Yesterday at 09:03
That doesn't even make any sense. You're tired and emotional. Get some help Aldridge.

Badger_Heed
LE

Yesterday at 10:01
Paracetamol is obviously required in your location. Constant hangovers must be such a drag.

B
Bogie_Bear
War Hero

Yesterday at 11:05
I doubt you’d know Alridge as you clearly haven’t been sober for very long time. Try it sometime. Look down at your feet and when you see 2 of them, try to keep it that way. Feet btw, below the paunch so you might need a mirror.

B
Remove formatting

BoldItalicUnderlineStrike-through

Text colorFont familyFont size

Insert linkInsert imageSmiliesInsert

Gallery embed

AlignmentListInsert table

UndoRedo

DraftsToggle BB code

I'm waiting for my fondue to set and have been for several months. Do you have any idea when it will firm up?

Have you asked Brotherton Lad, I gather his expertise is hosting cake and arse parties but maybe he does a sideline in fondue sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads