Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry chaps struggling in civvy street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else being stalked by an Arrse loon.

I've got some dick called Badger_Heed who I believe served in some supply unit when Sharpe was a young Lance Corporalton. Couple of dozen posts out of the blue.
It's a bit creepy really. I'm feeling groomed as his posts get more and more sexual and less and less coherent as he doesn't get the bites he wants. The more I thank him for his service the more angry and belligerent he gets. I think he has an issue with the fact that as a civvy, I don't really give a flying fuck about what he has done - I appreciate the effort as whole and don't feel the need to hug every person in uniform. I believe his uniform has a lot of potato peelings on it.

I appreciate he has some posting history and a bit of military service but find it a bit sad as someone with his attitude will struggle to keep a DWP appointment, let alone a post. Badger_Heed - get help fella . You need it.

Fuçk off

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Arrse diplomacy ? There's a diamond encrusted oxymoron if ever there was one.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Your statutory rights are unaffected. T&Cs apply.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone else being stalked by an Arrse loon.

I've got some dick called Badger_Heed who I believe served in some supply unit when Sharpe was a young Lance Corporalton. Couple of dozen posts out of the blue.
It's a bit creepy really. I'm feeling groomed as his posts get more and more sexual and less and less coherent as he doesn't get the bites he wants. The more I thank him for his service the more angry and belligerent he gets. I think he has an issue with the fact that as a civvy, I don't really give a flying **** about what he has done - I appreciate the effort as whole and don't feel the need to hug every person in uniform. I believe his uniform has a lot of potato peelings on it.

I appreciate he has some posting history and a bit of military service but find it a bit sad as someone with his attitude will struggle to keep a DWP appointment, let alone a post. Badger_Heed - get help fella . You need it.

Have you had any PMs from @Bile-Spewer ? They are the same person you know!

I'm bored..

I had celery in my salad this evening... I've always thought it was food of the devil but I quite enjoyed it... maybe it was the salad drsssing...

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I had celery in my salad this evening... I've always thought it was food of the devil but I quite enjoyed it... maybe it was the salad drsssing...

I always like a few sticks of celery in a glass, to add a bit of panache to cheese and biscuits don'tcha know.

Tomatoes are the food of the Devil or more specifically the 'Devil's fruit'.

I always like a few sticks of celery in a glass, to add a bit of panache to cheese and biscuits don'tcha know.
do you make them cheese & pineapple on a stick hedgehogs to add a touch of Hyacinth Bouquet class to your panache laden cheese and bikkie events?

1596402158013.jpeg

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Any mention of that particularly bland vegetable reminds me of watching football in the old 'Shed' at Stamford Bridge.

'Celery...celery.. if she don't cum I'll tickle her bum with a lump of celery...'

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads