Angry Birds

Well, that's an hour and a half of my life that I won't get back! Qm minor asked if he could go and see the film so off to Trow-Vegas we duly went this afternoon. All I can say is, WTF was that all that about? I've not (yet) taken LSD, but I've a feeling I've just experienced a similar mind bending trip.

Well, that's an hour and a half of my life that I won't get back! Qm minor asked if he could go and see the film so off to Trow-Vegas we duly went this afternoon. All I can say is, WTF was that all that about? I've not (yet) taken LSD, but I've a feeling I've just experienced a similar mind bending trip.
Well what do you expect if you go to Trowbridge.

My missus took my two granddaughters to see it the other day. I was invited but I declined and just dropped them there. My missus said it was rubbish. Your post has confirmed I made the right decision.

Well what do you expect if you go to Trowbridge.
You make an almost fair point - I can't think of any other reason to visit The Shire's 'capital' - but I'm pretty sure that the film would be utter shite wherever we'd gone to view it! The flea pit in 'Vizes is closer to Qm HQ but the loin-fruit now demand better seats and bigger boxes of popcorn.

I thought this was going to be like the Ginger, Blonde and Brunette threads but with photos of mardy looking birds with a sad on.