Anglo/ Scot tensions reach all time high.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Bingobongo, Mar 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

I'd really have to echo the sentiments espoused in a letter to The Herald today regarding this story. I too really, really hope that this balloon is put forward as the key maker of the unionist case.

We'll be independent all the sooner.

I note with some amazement that other European states who are not members of NATO are regularly invaded. Oh no, wait, they're not.

2. What utter bollocks - that fool Fraser.

3. Will the Jock woodentops be a fifth column ready to suround the Palace

4. What a load of ******* shit!

5. Anglo/Scot tensions reach all time high? Relations between the two may also have been strained just after Cullodden.

6. Not quite - Culloden wasn't an England v Scotland fixture.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yup, weel done, Lord Fraser of Carnmyllie.

8. loon my arrse, all carefully contrived to bring about our great un-unioning by inflaming the masses. another bloke who can tell when somethings ran its cource and its time to move on.

better to finish early sometimes with a clean(ish) break and build again than stagger on into total collapse and loss for all.
    the unions had its day, its time for the change and for each part to find thier own way in this international 'global village'............let it go.

........ and eventually things will change again, without doubt sometime in the future all 'tribes' in these islands will find common ground over the situation or events that requires another merger for the general good. and then build a New Britain.

theres only one constant in time..... everything rots in the end.
    build it. use it. change it. thrash it. fix it. smash it. recycle and start again.

evolve or die.*

................*and think of a few centurys of peace and quiet were England can concentrate on its own issues without being used as a whipping boy and to support the celtic lunatic fringe. bliss.

they will come back begging to join us eventually............. again.

• Like Like x 2
  9. They'd have even less chance of winning one of those...

10. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Does that mean the Navy will have to sink our ferries as well?

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I am concerned as to who's head the separatists would put on their money? William Wallace was hollowed out and cut into bits. They sent an arm here to Newcastle but I am afraid we have lost it. We can have a look around for it if the Scotch want it back, but I feel we Brits have bigger fish to fry than calling each other sheep shaggers. We can do that in our leisure time. It is called football hooliganism.

12. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Hugh de Cressingham. It'd be a jocular reminder of our shared heritage and stuff.

13. The Outer Hebrideans are already stocking up on irn bru and enough mild consternation to see them through a nuclear winter in preparation for being fully stranded when the entire Calmac fleet gets wiped out in a preemptive strike.

This whole Iran/ Israel flare up is just distracting everyone from the real show as far as I can see...

• Like Like x 1