Anglo Saxon

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Mazur_UK, Sep 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. War torn streets & riot shields
    Petrol bombs & how do you feel
    Look in your heart and you will find the answer
    Take this as a wake up call
    See the writing on the wall
    Is this the land you want to leave to your children
    They bleed the state and ask for more
    It’s time Britannia closed the door
    They crossed these shores for thirty pieces of silver
    They took the passport, they took the pound
    And now they’ve bombed the underground
    They’ll never destroy the land of Hope & Glory
    This is England…………X 4

Nice lyrics, do they do that in a rap or hip-hop style
  2. Does it come with free white sheet and hood number?
  3. This has been mentioned on here before folks:

Clickety clickety click

The usual ARRSE welcome was forthcoming.
  4. Nice name for a band. But if they proclaim to be English why call themselves "Anglo Saxon" i.e. Dutch German?
  5. And I thought Ian Stuart died years ago!Skrewed up BNP shit.
  6. Not bad and I se that they have already offended the Guardianistas on ARRSE - always a good sign.
  7. No,i think they are a bunch of rascists, which seems to be creeping into arrse more by the day, soon some of you will be asking for whites only messes and saying oh im not getting into that warrior with that coloured guy.

However most are way to cowardly to say anything to an actual coloured and prefer to act all hard and proud on the internet.
  8. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

If this thread so much as thinks about thinking about twitching into any kind of racist diatribe then I'll delete it and slap the perpetrator so hard he or she will go fücking blind.

Mr H

9. How very true.
  10. What a stupid remark.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The British Army that I was in would never allow that sort of crap, when you're in the British Army whatever your race, colour or creed you're a British Soldier, no more no less, end of.

The British Soldier would not want or allow any suggestion of whites only messes etc.
  11. Steady on there with the Deep South 1950's termanology. I think the term you were looking for was 'minority ethnic'.

You fcuking racist.
  12. Terminology can be a tricky thing and I don't believe Scarletto was actually intending to offend, however as VB inferred professionaismn is the key to being a member of the British Army not necessarily a British Soldier per se (Fijians, Gurkhas and all the lads from Sierra Leone to name but a few who bailed out most capbadges in the British Army recently).
  13. But it's not the British Army that we were in mate.
  14. Fair comment but I still don't believe the British Soldier of today would allow that sort or "whites only" crap.