Anglo-American Iraq Strategy Summit: Latest

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Stonker, Sep 28, 2007.

1. The tw@t on the left?

2. The tw@t on the right?

0 vote(s)
  3. Doctor Harold Shipman?

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Also available (shortly) in Powerpoint.
  2. What HAS that Colonel of Engineers been smoking??!!
  3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Nice one Stonker! :D
  4. In that last picture, the box saying "Which would you trust more" seems to offer a choice between Swiss Tony and the rather fetching pink lightshade. I vote for the lightshade.
  5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

6. It's a fair cop, guv'nor.
  7. He appears to be eyeing up the Guardsman silverware. Someone ought to check his breifcase on leaving!
  8. That expression is entirely normal on anyone who's had to listen to Swiss Des speak.
  9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I think the expression on the face of the septic hard left says it all.....clearly a man listening to complete bollux without the political training not to show it.
  10. :D :D

and I notice that the vote is currently 100% for Shipman
  11. Ta Daaa!!! -
    [hr]For the benefit of the Thought Police: I've removed the author's username from the file properties (so - up yours :p :sunny: )
  12. I'm proud of the fat one who had to open his tunic to accommodate his gut!
  13. I think Petraeus is probably going to have yet more ribbons to apply to his tunic after not only sitting next to Swiss Des - but having to witness him eating as well. Takes a man of steel nerve, I'd have thought.

But some of those medal ribbons look rather like gravy stains to me, anyway.

The guy on the right looks like he's in some sort of catatonic state, or maybe he's just stunned at what he's been hearing.