Anger Management

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Alangaf, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all.

I am currently in the proccess of applying for the army. I am at the stage where I have to fill in my medical forms and take them to my GP to get the signed and verified

About 5 months ago I went to the doctors and asked him to refer me to an anger management course and he gave me a number , which I never rang because once I got home and thought about it some more I came to the conclusion that it wasn't actually needed. I chucked the number away and have had no problems with anger since.

Will this request be on my med forms and if so could it stop my application from being successfull ?

Thanks in advance

2. I've spoken to your doctor and he says you should ring that number urgently.
    article-baching-420x0.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Yeah, Why, wha yo gon fuckin do bout it Blood? Eh? Fuckin cum on dis ere, man, dissing an misrespecting......

Might have been a good idea, having been referred, that you actually attended.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Probably not.

Night night.

5. I wasnt refered it was a request from myself. When I got home I googled the number and it wasnt even the number I asked for. Turns out he gave me the number to some kind of samaratins hotline :O lol

6. The quack gave you a number. In your Med recs I think you will find that's a 'referral' though I stand to be corrected.

Jarrod, opinion please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.