Anger management 2

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Alangaf, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry guys I should of done a bit more research before I posted my question on here.

It turns out my visit to the GP to ask about anger management will make no difference to my application . Apparantly if you have being diagnosed with depression and/or severe anger management issues and have been on medication for these you can still apply and will not be refused as long as you are currently free from these issues and are not taking the said medication at the time of application.

I thought I would post this incase any one else asks the same question at a later date.

2. Oh dear, no, you'd be deferred. You've no idea what's on your records anyway. Use the search and don't anger the kind and gentle moderators.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ;) Lol. Nair its ok mate. Ive already checked. Its not an issue
  4. Please let Disco still be awake, please let Disco still be awake.
  5. If Jarrod is suggesting it might be an issue, then it might be an issue. You came here for advice. Take it.
  6. Im detecting a hint of sarcasm in his reply mate ;) I've done my 4 years I know how squaddie humour works :) ?

And I came on here for advice and didn't recieve any so did some more research and found the answer. Its not an issue and didnt think it would be. I was curious to see if anyone else had been in a similar situation. I've done 4 years in the RE and am going back in a a re-enlister. I asked the same question to the recuitment sargent at the AFCO when I did my barb test last week and he laughed and said it won't be an issue. I was merely seeing if any new recruits had any experiences of a similar nature that contradicted all the evidence that says its not a problem.....Thats what bordom on a random Monday night does for ya :) lol
  7. I think you're a fibber.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I think you are as bored as I am
  9. I think you're on a hiding to nothing.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. If I knew what a 'hiding to nothing' was I might agree with you :eek:
  11. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

I think he's flirting with you dale :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. hiding to nothing - Wiktionary

13. "And they called it puppy loooooove" ;)
  14. Too right. I love a man in uniform ;)
  15. Huh? o.0

Oh dear this could be entertaining
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.