Anger as police complaint becomes net hit

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Absolutely brilliant and original.

Why he's upset about the leak, I can't work out. He should be very proud of his achievement.

Good drills.

oldbaldy

LE
Has the one to the Cleansing Department come to light yet?
That must be a beauty. :D

oldbaldy

LE
Comment on the EEN site left by a Leith resident:
If you really want to get a hold of a policeman in Leith, pop round to Pierino's chippy in Bernard Street. They're in there most of the time ordering up bags of chips, which they then take in their cars 100 yards along the road to the station.
Much the same where I live :D

It's comforting to know that Surrey isn't the only place with a usless police farce.

This guy has a cracking sense of humour. possible honarary admission to the hallowed halls of arrse??

fastmedic

particularly liked the "walking abortions" line. very clever bloke.

the police force (trade descriptions act?) in my local area have a very short training course, which consists entirely of learning how to say the phrase "weeelllll, theres really not much we can do..." in a variety of different tones.

i hope this fellow got some results. though i doubt it.

Outstanding effort that man. I read the EN during my lunch break, wiping tears of laughter from my eyes. :D

This man speaks for the majority of law-abiding(non-mutant)Edinburgh citizens who have to put up with a useless Police Farce. :evil:

FrankCastle said:
Outstanding effort that man. I read the EN during my lunch break, wiping tears of laughter from my eyes. :D

This man speaks for the majority of law-abiding(non-mutant)Edinburgh citizens who have to put up with a useless Police Farce. :evil:
Seconded. Policing in Edinburgh is a joke. Call 999 and Plod will, if you're lucky, turn up about 45 minutes after you've made the call.

Don't bother calling you're local station; it's most likely closed and your call will be transfered to the Communication Centre. If they bother to answer the 'phone, you MIGHT see a copper within 24-48 hours. But don't hold your breath.

Passed-over_Loggie said:
I suspect he's a retired Naval officer.
Living in a council estate? He's certainly ex Forces though. As pointed out 'I Remain Sir...etc, etc.' Never seen a civvy sign off with that one have you?

That was one funny script though. I'll bet the cop shop were in hysterics.

Latest Threads