Angelina highlights Pakistan quake reconstruction

Goodwill Ambassador Jolie sees urgency of more aid in Pakistan

JABEL SHAROON, Pakistan, Nov 28 (UNHCR) – UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador Angelina Jolie peered through the helicopter window at mile after mile of destroyed houses, and at the meagre possessions of poor Pakistanis buried in rubble strewn down the mountain sides.

"You fly over the area and you can't believe it," said Jolie during her three-day visit for the UN refugee agency that ended on Saturday. "No one sitting at home has any idea what this really looks like. It is unbelievable. For 20 minutes flying we just saw one house after another broken. There is nothing standing."

The Goodwill Ambassador came to see first-hand the impact of the October 8 earthquake that killed at least 73,000 people and left tens of thousands homeless in one of the poorest areas of a generally impoverished country. From high-altitude villages where assistance is just arriving, to the almost totally destroyed city of Balakot, to the hospital in Islamabad where thousands of injured were treated, she heard from survivors about the horror of the earthquake and their fears for the future.
Video Link here http://www.unhcr.org/video/jolie-pakistan.wm

Ms. Jolie certainly seems to work hard in her role, and seems a very nice and dedicated lady working for a cause that matters to her greatly, and benefits those she brings attention to.

http://www.unhcr.org/cgi-bin/texis/vtx/news/opendoc.htm?tbl=

And she is lush , I love you I do Angelina , oh why Brad Pitt? Why , why, why *sob*

PartTimePongo said:
Goodwill Ambassador Jolie sees urgency of more aid in Pakistan

Ms. Jolie certainly seems to work hard in her role, and seems a very nice and dedicated lady working for a cause that matters to her greatly, and benefits those she brings attention to.

http://www.unhcr.org/cgi-bin/texis/vtx/news/opendoc.htm?tbl=

And she is lush , I love you I do Angelina , oh why Brad Pitt? Why , why, why *sob*
Why do I feel that the whole point of this thread is to discuss the virtues of one Ms Angelina Jolie and no doubt post pictures of her? :?

"Lush"? Are you a Valley Scallie, PTP?

Why do I feel that the whole point of this thread is to discuss the virtues of one Ms Angelina Jolie and no doubt post pictures of her?
Where's Vegitus when you need him? He's got the definitive collection, IMHO.

Current Affairs and Future affairs all in one convenient place. :D

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
AndyPipkin said:
Castlereagh, what's the problem with that? Personally I'd like a whoel forum dedicated to her :wink:
I'm sure you meant 'a hole forum.'

Is there anything that woman doesn't look good in , while she pursues her good works? You have local women that look like her razorman?

Photos please. Are they involved in aid work as well?

Yeah yeah I know Castlereagh , a feeble attempt :D

PartTimePongo said:
Is there anything that woman doesn't look good in , while she pursues her good works? You have local women that look like her razorman?

Still chasing Muslim girls, eh PTP? :twisted: What happened to those fine Arab ladies you were after a while back? No fatwas yet, I hope :D

Oooh look Angelina meets American army engineer in pakistan

Ooooh just think if she had only waited a few weeks, she and Brad could have met British engineers.

Just to add: Like most women used to love La Jolie in her pre-Brad days !

razorman said:
PartTimePongo said:

Still chasing Muslim girls, eh PTP? :twisted: What happened to those fine Arab ladies you were after a while back? No fatwas yet, I hope :D
Actually PTP found out that his Farsi tutor was actually a man, but I suppose that's to be expected with Iranians and PTP :twisted:

castlereagh said:
razorman said:
PartTimePongo said:

Actually PTP found out that his Farsi tutor was actually a man, but I suppose that's to be expected with Iranians and PTP :twisted:
ROFLMAO. No wonder he suddenly went quiet about his lebanese 'affair' :D If he comes to Pakistan, the Khusras will be in for a good time :twisted:

razorman said:
castlereagh said:
razorman said:
PartTimePongo said:

ROFLMAO. No wonder he suddenly went quiet about his lebanese 'affair' :D If he comes to Pakistan, the Khusras will be in for a good time :twisted:
and of course Razor you would have no idea about things like 'that' :twisted:

castlereagh said:
razorman said:
castlereagh said:
razorman said:
PartTimePongo said:

Castle, for a Westerner, you seem to have a lot of 'in-depth' knowledge about certain 'peculiar' aspects of Asian culture. Care to explain how this knowledge might have been 'obtained' :D :twisted:

razorman said:
castlereagh said:
razorman said:
castlereagh said:
razorman said:
PartTimePongo said:

Castle, for a Westerner, you seem to have a lot of 'in-depth' knowledge about certain 'peculiar' aspects of Asian culture. Care to explain how this knowledge might have been 'obtained' :D :twisted:
Not by your way, Razor! :twisted:

castlereagh said:
razorman said:
castlereagh said:
razorman said:
castlereagh said:
razorman said:
PartTimePongo said:

Not by your way, Razor! :twisted:

You know you want 'her' castle, don't deny it :D