Angelina highlights Pakistan quake reconstruction

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Dec 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goodwill Ambassador Jolie sees urgency of more aid in Pakistan

Video Link here http://www.unhcr.org/video/jolie-pakistan.wm

Ms. Jolie certainly seems to work hard in her role, and seems a very nice and dedicated lady working for a cause that matters to her greatly, and benefits those she brings attention to.

http://www.unhcr.org/cgi-bin/texis/vtx/news/opendoc.htm?tbl=

And she is lush , I love you I do Angelina , oh why Brad Pitt? Why , why, why *sob*

2. Why do I feel that the whole point of this thread is to discuss the virtues of one Ms Angelina Jolie and no doubt post pictures of her? :?

3. "Lush"? Are you a Valley Scallie, PTP?

Where's Vegitus when you need him? He's got the definitive collection, IMHO.

4. I have to admit even I would contemplate batting for the other side for Angelina, she is H O T!!!

5. I know... Isn't arrse just great.... aaah...

Tricam.

6. Current Affairs and Future affairs all in one convenient place. :D

7. Castlereagh, what's the problem with that? Personally I'd like a whoel forum dedicated to her :wink:

8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I'm sure you meant 'a hole forum.'

9. Well can we please actually have some pictures of her then?

10. Jolie in a dupetta

She could pass for one of the local women. Maybe we should give her Pakistani citizenship :D :twisted:

11. Is there anything that woman doesn't look good in , while she pursues her good works? You have local women that look like her razorman?

Photos please. Are they involved in aid work as well?

Yeah yeah I know Castlereagh , a feeble attempt :D

12. Still chasing Muslim girls, eh PTP? :twisted: What happened to those fine Arab ladies you were after a while back? No fatwas yet, I hope :D

13. Oooh look Angelina meets American army engineer in pakistan

[​IMG]

Ooooh just think if she had only waited a few weeks, she and Brad could have met British engineers.

Just to add: Like most women used to love La Jolie in her pre-Brad days !

14. Actually PTP found out that his Farsi tutor was actually a man, but I suppose that's to be expected with Iranians and PTP :twisted:

15. ROFLMAO. No wonder he suddenly went quiet about his lebanese 'affair' :D If he comes to Pakistan, the Khusras will be in for a good time :twisted: