Angela rippon wants you to smash her up the ARRSE

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bitterandtwisted, Feb 5, 2013.

1. **** yeah **** dry no dramas

16 vote(s)
  2. No thanks id rather bum slugster and be rhypnoled by George Michael

1 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "The 68 year-old, who was the BBC's first female news anchor, disclosed that she still has no trouble doing the splits.

Miss Rippon, who has shown off her athletic prowess on Dancing on Ice and Children in Need, has maintained a figure that many women would view with envy.

And in an interview, published today, she disclosed show she wanted to “grow old disgracefully” following her 50th birthday as she tries to go against conventional wisdom about older women, health and fashion.

“When I go to a pilates class there are lots of ladies there in their 60s and 70s who are wonderfully supple and can do all sorts of things,” she told Hello! magazine.

“It isn't that unusual. I decided when I was 50 that I was going to grow old disgracefully and I'm keeping to it. I've also started taking it right up my crinkly old shit box and can get 4 fingers in there without whincing or pulling funny faces. I am well on the way to taking double A-levels and look forward to a bit of ATM with Trev McDonald. Apparently he's hung like a fucking giraffe," said the dried up old witch.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Could I just be the first to say that I would.

3. I'd happily supply her a length after a few lines of coke, the fucking whore!
  4. I'm actually torn between which of the two poll options I'd rather take part in...and I'm not allowed to click both :(
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Where do I join the queue?
  6. Oxford!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Fuck that, I'll never get parked.
  8. Parked? You'd be lucky not to get lost in the one way system!
  9. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Bummer. My missus is hobnobbing in some college down there today. Should I be worried?

Miss Rippon had a fine pair of pins on her. Where's that clip?
  10. Had a nightmare the other night, MrsDriver had a fight with Angela Rippon over me, MrsDriver won.
  11. Well her former married name just about sums up our Angela (Mrs Christopher Dare) - that was the name on the card last time we met at an Army Benevolent Fund Dinner in Woolwich (circa 1983-84)
  12. In a heartbeat dear Angela, in a heartbeat. Which is probably as long as I'd last. Still, I'd enjoy it, even if she didn't.
  13. Did you smash her hoop in then? If not I hope you have voted that you want to bum the slug.