Angela rippon wants you to smash her up the ARRSE

Shes a game old bird who's clearly a dirty bag of carrots & needs bumming would ya?

• **** yeah **** dry no dramas

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No thanks id rather bum slugster and be rhypnoled by George Michael

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
"The 68 year-old, who was the BBC's first female news anchor, disclosed that she still has no trouble doing the splits.

Miss Rippon, who has shown off her athletic prowess on Dancing on Ice and Children in Need, has maintained a figure that many women would view with envy.

And in an interview, published today, she disclosed show she wanted to “grow old disgracefully” following her 50th birthday as she tries to go against conventional wisdom about older women, health and fashion.

“When I go to a pilates class there are lots of ladies there in their 60s and 70s who are wonderfully supple and can do all sorts of things,” she told Hello! magazine.

“It isn't that unusual. I decided when I was 50 that I was going to grow old disgracefully and I'm keeping to it. I've also started taking it right up my crinkly old shit box and can get 4 fingers in there without whincing or pulling funny faces. I am well on the way to taking double A-levels and look forward to a bit of ATM with Trev McDonald. Apparently he's hung like a fucking giraffe," said the dried up old witch.
Well her former married name just about sums up our Angela (Mrs Christopher Dare) - that was the name on the card last time we met at an Army Benevolent Fund Dinner in Woolwich (circa 1983-84)