Angela Rayner PM?

I can’t deny that she’s got beautiful eyes and flowing locks of hair. She‘s not frightened of a pair of “F-me pumps”, fishnets, leather skirts or red bras.

All of which are for nought, the instant she opens her mouth. I abhor violence against women, but in this specific case, she has that uncanny ability to make me want to smash her grid in with a baseball bat, just to get her to shut the fcuk up.

Chef

LE
All these comments on her looks yet there is a whole thread devoted to Carol Vorderman's dubious charms.

As the Americans say 'Go figure'.

Isn't it a bit big to be a roll up?
Some roll ups are a bit longer than others.
d43d3e14754e3fc0352148be0394bc66--weed-days-in.jpg

Or it could be a Superkings menthol.
The smoke of choice for a Mum in her dressing gown buying scratch cards at the newsagents.

All these comments on her looks yet there is a whole thread devoted to Carol Vorderman's dubious charms.

As the Americans say 'Go figure'.
It's not looks.

They say that every man has his price, and I'm in the unusual position of actually knowing mine.

Back in the mid 90s I was in a relationship with a woman who I knew would inherit £4million when her dad died, and he wasn't very well. She was intelligent, reasonably pretty and had a nice enough personality. Oh, and she proposed to me. (She also ended it.) Under those circumstances who wouldn't say no?

Vorderman is reasonably intelligent, scrubs up well and is worth north of £10million. Marry her and you are just one failed plastic surgery procedure away from a fortune (think Joan Rivers).

Crayons is on £81k a year, plus expenses, plus £250k a year "political donations". I wouldn't last a week before wanting to sleep on a park bench.

I know my price. It isn't that low.

Fav king hell mate!
She looks like a tranny. Look at the size of her jaw and her head.
I’d sooner have a pull.
Couldn’t agree more bud.

Plus that is rather an unfortunate beard line she is sporting.

Regarding her brand of cigarettes, like all good comrades, it has to be:

Victory Cigarettes.
9741BF8E-4AAE-4084-8603-4EEBC7617B33.jpeg

It's not looks.

They say that every man has his price, and I'm in the unusual position of actually knowing mine.

Back in the mid 90s I was in a relationship with a woman who I knew would inherit £4million when her dad died, and he wasn't very well. She was intelligent, reasonably pretty and had a nice enough personality. Oh, and she proposed to me. (She also ended it.) Under those circumstances who wouldn't say no?

Vorderman is reasonably intelligent, scrubs up well and is worth north of £10million. Marry her and you are just one failed plastic surgery procedure away from a fortune (think Joan Rivers).

Crayons is on £81k a year, plus expenses, plus £250k a year "political donations". I wouldn't last a week before wanting to sleep on a park bench.

I know my price. It isn't that low.
You seem to be confused between a loving relationship and a bit of a danger ****.

I can’t deny that she’s got beautiful eyes and flowing locks of hair. She‘s not frightened of a pair of “F-me pumps”, fishnets, leather skirts or red bras.

All of which are for nought, the instant she opens her mouth. I abhor violence against women, but in this specific case, she has that uncanny ability to make me want to smash her grid in with a baseball bat, just to get her to shut the fcuk up.

She's what ball gags were made for, stuff one on her face and get in there

I just think of the nightmare situation and Labour wins. Our Ange goes to Belarus/Poland crunch talks with Putin, it'd be like Stephen Hawking vs a turd-flinging chimp.

Vlad has been likened to playing 4D chess, whereas Our Ange would struggle mightily with Connect 4.

You over-estimate her abilities.

Connect+one_5058c4_4401240.jpg

She's what ball gags were made for, stuff one on her face and get in there

Well, yes, quite - but still “no”.

My problem is that I have a grade-A, Swiss-built, brass-chassised moral compass. I have extreme difficulty doing something I know is wrong. On the odd occasion that I’ve erred (usually in the manner of “it seemed like the thing to do at the time, Sir”), I have felt dreadful afterwards.

I simply couldn’t live with the guilt :)

Latest Threads