Angela Rayner PM?

Ange showing she is really thick as pigsh1t, the only rotten fish she probably knows is her own.
Angela Mixes Up Her Maxim

You do understand this is very low fruit.

We know she is pretty thick, minimally educated but possibly very caring and good at wiping bottoms - until she found a more lucrative way dealing with our societies unfortunates......

Become a Labour Politician.
( How much is she worth now .... ? )

You do understand this is very low fruit.

We know she is pretty thick, minimally educated but possibly very caring and good at wiping bottoms - until she found a more lucrative way dealing with our societies unfortunates......

Become a Labour Politician.
( How much is she worth now .... ? )
"Very Low Fruit"????:cool:

It's that low, they call it a potato.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I just think of the nightmare situation and Labour wins. Our Ange goes to Belarus/Poland crunch talks with Putin, it'd be like Stephen Hawking vs a turd-flinging chimp.

Vlad has been likened to playing 4D chess, whereas Our Ange would struggle mightily with Connect 4.

I just think of the nightmare situation and Labour wins. Our Ange goes to Belarus/Poland crunch talks with Putin, it'd be like Stephen Hawking vs a turd-flinging chimp.

Vlad has been likened to playing 4D chess, whereas Our Ange would struggle mightily with Connect 4.
In most scenarios though I'd put my money on the chimp being victorious.

Stephen Hawking could talk the talk . . . .

Vlad has been likened to playing 4D chess, whereas Our Ange would struggle mightily with Connect 4 2.
FoC

auggie rock

Old-Salt
Am I the only one to find that a visible red bra strap, fishnets and f**k me high heels detract from the gravitas that the position of Shadow Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster might otherwise command?

She also seems to have graduated from the Dianne Abbott school of tax maths.

In her defence she's a tidier packet than say Angelas Merkel or Lansbury.
I totally agree. She may be thick as mince but she's fecking fit. I'm sufficiently shallow that I would forgive the former because of the latter.

I totally agree. She may be thick as mince but she's fecking fit. I'm sufficiently shallow that I would forgive the former because of the latter.

She's a dorty cow :

urs1sh9tvzp71.jpg

. . . and she knows it.

Those arrsers fancying her are the Quasimodo of Arrse or deaf dumb and blind......................or alternatively, under the affluence of 12 pints of Guinness.
Crayons is the epitome of a slapper.

This site is due massive sponsorship from Specsavers.

Londo

LE
Am I the only one to find that a visible red bra strap, fishnets and f**k me high heels detract from the gravitas that the position of Shadow Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster might otherwise command?

She also seems to have graduated from the Dianne Abbott school of tax maths.

In her defence she's a tidier packet than say Angelas Merkel or Lansbury.
She does make my thingy twitch with her slatternly looks I must admit

Londo

LE
Those arrsers fancying her are the Quasimodo of Arrse or deaf dumb and blind......................or alternatively, under the affluence of 12 pints of Guinness.

I just get memories of a misspent youth with slappers that she reminds me of .

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Guys, this is the Deputy Leader of the Opposition and the Shadow First Secretary of State. Show some respect, and try to concentrate on her abilities, not how she looks.

[Struggles to keep straight face.]

auggie rock

Old-Salt

Are you sure?

Attachments

• ECusktqWkAEvhmM.jpg
    ECusktqWkAEvhmM.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 186

Latest Threads