Angela Rayner PM?

What's wrong with stuffing her nickers in her gob and doing her in a shop doorway?

You're assuming she wears underwear

I totally agree with what you say about hate speech and the way the left particularly embrace it, while trying to point the finger and screech at others who say anything they disagree with.

That said, as things stand, the creature that murdered David Amiss did so because of religious zealotry, not due to political dogma and I very much doubt he listened to labour speeches, MSM commentary of those speeches, could differentiate between right or left in politics or had any viewpoint outside of his religious fervour.

Was Angela Raynor’s comment’s hate speech?

Yes, undoubtedly, and I hope it was reported to the police who recorded it as such, but to say she’s even indirectly responsible for David Amiss’ murder is a stretch, in my view.

That the deputy leader of the opposition feels comfortable enough within the Labour Party to describe Conservatives using the language of the gutter enables, emboldens and encourages hate speech from other opponents, political and religious.

It is naïve to suggest that her remarks don't spring from a fecund history of class hatred and envy.

Last edited:
Indeed, she reminds me of a Ginger I cracked in Boobs, wanted me to watch her have a piss in the bogs then home, knew she would be fun. And fun she was, so much fun I did not notice I was on the married patch and her hubby was a POMEM Stoker till next morning I clocked the picture over the fire next morning.

Just Boobs? and POMEM? - I got the rest

That the deputy leader of the opposition feels comfortable enough within the Labour Party to describe Conservatives using the language of the gutter both enables, emboldens and encourages hate speech from other opponents, political and religious.

It is naïve to suggest that her remarks don't spring from a fecund history of class hatred and envy.
It's Marxism 101.....demonise the enemy.
ETA: Apols DM, I see reading back that you already alluded to this in one of your earlier posts.

Last edited:
Or behind the bike sheds . Just to rekindle some of her old memories .
Sorry, half of "behind the bike sheds" these days is occupied by Eastern European (teenaged 40 year old) drug dealers. The other half is occupied by pimps recruiting your daughters for a life on their back.

dlrg

LE
So, with the Labour leader isolating due to Covid, I note that instead of the deputy leader fronting-up for PMQ’s it’s, of all people, Ed Miliband.

I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation.

A simple and reasonable explanation is that she lacks the necessary skills to tackle PMQ's. She simply can't be trusted. On the other hand, Miliband to his credit, does have experience and is less likely to make a complete prat of himself.

Miliband to his credit, does have experience and is less likely to make a complete prat of himself.
I hear you. :smile:
B8389839-83A6-406A-BFE4-8BFF3A27A190.jpeg

Boobs was a club in Guz, Petty Officer Marine Engineer mechanic POMEM
Ah,"Boobs"..........Union Street Plymouth, oil painting behind the bar of a topless woman, place was owned by Pete Fleet who owned a Jenson..................................................I have never been in there........much

Truxx

LE
Just goes to prove what a world-beating Test and Trace system it is that the current administration spaffed 37bn on. Apparently UK COVID figures are so high because so many more people are tested than in the disease-ridden rest of the world.
Funnily enough a recent article in the BMJ suggested that whilst difficult to make precise comparisons the UK regime is indeed one of the best on the planet.

No doubt though that it was waaaaay more expensive than it should have been.

Mind you, Serco employ 50000 in UK, all paying taxes, buying stuff in UK shops, and for the last 18 months, holidaying and spending in UK, and Serco seem to have a good track record of paying UK taxes and so a good deal of the money was not really "spent" as it would have gone straight back into the UK economy.

Some of the consultant fees seem to have been a bit steep though. Shame.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Good job no one looked on arrse....
There's no threats on here, just promises of what we'd do to her in a shop doorway/cellar/behind the bike shed, she probably think they were compliments and give way to her needs (hopefully :mrgreen: )

‘Bombarded’, apparently:
Come on, not very fair is it, I mean, a 'senior' elected member of parliament and a member of the shadow cabinet, calling every Tory MP, supporter and party member, "Scum" (Dic: "such as a person or an element of society, that is regarded as despicable or worthless".) which has no connotations with demonising the enemy, a bit like wot Mrs Hitlers little boy did in the 30's using the term, "Useless eaters".
They just can't help it can they.

Latest Threads