aneurysm

Which is the most endemic disease amongst Arrse members?

• Anyarism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • aneurysm

• Wind your neck in Fas, "If you ain't got nowt good to say then don't say it. "

• Total voters
an·eu·rysm or an·eu·rism (ny-rzm)

n.
A localised, blood-filled dilation of a blood vessel caused by disease or weakening of the vessel wall often in the heart (cardiac~) or brain (cerebral~).

Anyarism or Anya-rism (ny-rzm)

n.
A written misuse of the Queen’s English of such grotesqueness that it’s decypherment is such as to render the reader liable to a cerebral aneurism.

wow he must like me to slate and write about me!! or is so little going on in your dark sad life huh

Got to say this is funny

Well done Fas, that's a really creative way of saying she's an annoying bint. :lol: :lol:

or

massif bigs to fas she is nnoyng sme tmes cnt undrstnd nethng she rites.

Anya1982 said:
wow he must like me to slate and write about me!!
Or maybe it's a hate - hate thing?

either way you took your time to write, shame really.............can't all be an arse, but you pulled it off to a T

fas_et_gloria said:
an·eu·rysm or an·eu·rism (ny-rzm)

n.
A localised, blood-filled dilation of a blood vessel caused by disease or weakening of the vessel wall often in the heart (cardiac~) or brain (cerebral~).

Anyarism or Anya-rism (ny-rzm)

n.
A written misuse of the Queen’s English of such grotesqueness that it’s decypherment is such as to render the reader liable to a cerebral aneurism.
now that's FUNNY!!!!!

Beebs :lol:

Now THIS is a classic NAFFI thread.

aghhhhh, back to the good old days of well planed and laid out slaggings :twisted:

nowa re you all wanting tea or some coffee? i got some chocolate biccies if you all want some?

yeah i got those nescafe ready sachets duc.................got one coming right up for you. Gizz or no Gizz?

Well Darling if Cappuccino is on the menu then count me in, any chance of a few egg & cress sandwiches??? One has to keep up one's strength for the fray!!!!!

D.D. :twisted:

doc your a right charmer ain't you...............

use these pick up lines down the local cattle market huh?