Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fas_et_gloria, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Anyarism

2. aneurysm

3. Wind your neck in Fas, "If you ain't got nowt good to say then don't say it. "

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. an·eu·rysm or an·eu·rism (ny-rzm)

A localised, blood-filled dilation of a blood vessel caused by disease or weakening of the vessel wall often in the heart (cardiac~) or brain (cerebral~).

Anyarism or Anya-rism (ny-rzm)

A written misuse of the Queen’s English of such grotesqueness that it’s decypherment is such as to render the reader liable to a cerebral aneurism.
  2. Gud1 fas sho er tht txt spk iz sh1t n 4 loserz n chavz
  3. J_D

J_D LE

wow he must like me to slate and write about me!! or is so little going on in your dark sad life huh

Got to say this is funny
  4. Well done Fas, that's a really creative way of saying she's an annoying bint. :lol: :lol:

massif bigs to fas she is nnoyng sme tmes cnt undrstnd nethng she rites.
  5. Or maybe it's a hate - hate thing?
  6. J_D

J_D LE

either way you took your time to write, shame really.............can't all be an arse, but you pulled it off to a T
  7. Do you want something to pull off Anya? I'm free for about a minute and half.
  8. now that's FUNNY!!!!!

Beebs :lol:
  9. J_D

J_D LE

FC well if thats all it takes i'm sure a min and half will do huh
  10. Yeah, give me plenty of time for a shower as well
  11. Now THIS is a classic NAFFI thread.

aghhhhh, back to the good old days of well planed and laid out slaggings :twisted:
  12. J_D

J_D LE

And a cuppa tea?
  13. Two sugars in mine, love...There's a good girl...
  14. Naaa, wouldn't want to scold myself, maybe after taking the blindfold off, wouldn't be able to let a gwar touch me without one.
  15. and a nice big green gobber!

Beebs :wink: